Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Van Owens, Big Sis, Julia Pierson?

Who is Julia Pierson? Just the person charged with protecting the life of the President of the United States. She was appointed by Obama to run the secret service. You know the secret service? The guys who cheat on their wives with hookers in foreign countries thus putting themselves in a position to be blackmailed. The guys who shoot distraught women in cars for making a wrong turn and panicking. The guys who watch a handicapped, armed veteran jump the fence, spring across the lawn, enter the White House and then take an unauthorized tour of said house (luckily there was an off duty agent who knew his ass from a hole in the ground). Those guys.

Just another demonstration of the culture of incompetence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Pierson

Affirmative action on display.
Apparently when Bush left office they fired all the SS and had new hires right Judy? How come retired SS have said when they took their dept from the Treasury and put them in with homeland security things have changed?
Anyone else think that a team of modestly armed terrorists can storm the WH and get to the President? Especially after the media is showing a floor plan and how it was previously done?
Apparently, it's easy. This is not a small problem. Instead of fixing blame, let's do something different for a change . . . FIX THE PROBLEM!!!
You're doing a great job Julia.
Who would have thought that if you take the pussy away from those protecting you, they may let the bad guy through to take your ass out? Duh! Get rid of the ugly bitch and bring back the hot pussy, and they'll start taking bullets for the prez again.
Let's wait until odumbo is out of office to fix this problem....I got my fingers crossed!
Let's wait until odumbo is out of office to fix this problem....I got my fingers crossed! Originally Posted by LowRider69
the problem with that is little eva ops, Biden is dumber than, little eva, a rock
Who would have thought that if you take the pussy away from those protecting you, they may let the bad guy through to take your ass out? Duh! Get rid of the ugly bitch and bring back the hot pussy, and they'll start taking bullets for the prez again. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Let's wait until odumbo is out of office to fix this problem....I got my fingers crossed! Originally Posted by LowRider69
the problem with that is little eva ops, Biden is dumber than, little eva, a rock Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Why don't you two dimatard dick suckers grab a room and have fun. You calling me dumb is funny coming from a zero like you no stones.

1. Originally Posted by nwarounder
2. Originally Posted by LowRider69
3. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
... you two ...
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You must be full of sperm if you left your glory hole long enough to make ass of yourself once again no balls.
what a dumb shit...
1. Originally Posted by nwarounder
2. Originally Posted by LowRider69
3. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
... you two ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
&

1. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
2. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Three ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen