Kenner AMP off Wiliams question

Quick question,

What would be the best time to go to the Kenner AMP off Williams? I need to be in Kenner next week and could swing by most any time.

I'm thinking after lunch but before most places get out of work. Like 3pm'ish.

Thoughts?
Go whenever best bet is when they first open. This place can get pretty busy and it's in a residential neighborhood. 3pm might be ok just depends on the luck of the draw but I like to hit amps early
Drove by around 3:30 PM yesterday afternoon... 4 cars out front. I Just kept driving.
Do they open at 10am like most other AMP's seem to.
9 or 10 don't remember
Why do you like early in the morning? I like the late evening approach. More likely to get the extended fuck time then.
Why do you like early in the morning? I like the late evening approach. More likely to get the extended fuck time then. Originally Posted by smokeybear79
Probably cleaner don't wanna risk laying in another guys fluids I like the fact knowing I'm the first of the day lol
Probably cleaner don't wanna risk laying in another guys fluids I like the fact knowing I'm the first of the day lol Originally Posted by Hobbyman28
Probably cleaner don't wanna risk laying in another guys fluids I like the fact knowing I'm the first of the day lol Originally Posted by Hobbyman28
Smooth them sheets out after last late night customer, and you're ready for first John in morning? Rise and shine!!
Is it even open? No signs and they never answer the door.
Closed for about a month or so.
Thank you for replying. I have been on a terrible streak after Joy left town. So much wasted time and effort. If anyone has any tips for younger (30s) FS AMPs in BR or Nola, please send. I am tired of the old cougars.
The cars out front mean nothing most of the time. I went one day with 3 cars out front, and both girls were sitting around. No one was there, so I would go knock anyway if I were you.