Guns are banned during Trump's upcoming speech at the NRA conference

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/25/11011...banned-houston

I don't understand. Why wouldn't he be more safe with all the republicans around him are toting guns? How are they going to stop a bad guy with a gun if they don't have guns?

... They are also banned when Biden speaks.

... Your point is... what?

#### Salty
They should pass out the pistols to everyone so we’re all safe right?
I guess not always.
I love how libtards expose how ill informed they are.

Wonder if they ever heard of US Secret Service Jurisdiction?
They say good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns. I guess they are admitting not a lot of good guys would show up to a Trump rally.
As I was saying, I love how libtards expose how ill informed they are.
  • Devo
  • 05-26-2022, 06:27 PM
My brother attended a school in Montana his senior year, to become a resident for college.

Algore, VP at the time wanted to come and speak at his graduation, the students were told they would have to leave their pocket knives at home, they voted, and told Algore to pound salt, he cancelled his plan to attend.

Further, they were warned NOT to wear any NRA emblems on their graduation gowns or they would be prohibited from attending the graduation ceremony.

EVERY STUDENT, wore NRA paraphernalia on their gowns, every single kid, they were NOT stopped from graduating.

Murica.
  • Devo
  • 05-26-2022, 06:28 PM
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/25/11011...banned-houston

I don't understand. Why wouldn't he be more safe with all the republicans around him are toting guns? How are they going to stop a bad guy with a gun if they don't have guns?

Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Umm, with their hands? A pen, a chair, anything is a weapon in the right hands.
Wow, that is so cool.
Can’t believe those poor Trumpers are having their 2nd Amendment rights infringed upon!!!!
Umm, with their hands? A pen, a chair, anything is a weapon in the right hands. Originally Posted by Devo

What's more lethal? A guy with a pain/chair/fists, or a piece of metal traveling at supersonic speeds into your head?

The whole 'don't bring a knife to a gun fight' means 'don't put yourself at a disadvantage'. Makes sense. Just like how you don't use nuclear weapons to do something mundane.

It's overkill. Guns are far too lethal.
What's more lethal? A guy with a pain/chair/fists, or a piece of metal traveling at supersonic speeds into your head?

The whole 'don't bring a knife to a gun fight' means 'don't put yourself at a disadvantage'. Makes sense. Just like how you don't use nuclear weapons to do something mundane.

It's overkill. Guns are far too lethal. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
What’s more lethal is a tyrannical government
What’s more lethal is a tyrannical government Originally Posted by bambino

A fascist government - which is what Trumpsters want to turn America in to
A fascist government - which is what Trumpsters want to turn America in to Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
You’re factually wrong. It’s happening now. Trump defended the second amendment. That’s your right to defend yourself from a tyrannical government. As usual, you have it ass backwards.
You’re factually wrong. It’s happening now. Trump defended the second amendment. That’s your right to defend yourself from a tyrannical government. As usual, you have it ass backwards. Originally Posted by bambino

200 years ago when the common folk were rightfully concerned about an American King coming to power and acting like King George, that makes sense.

But now we don't need to worry about one person having absolute power. Instead we need to worry about corporations and ghost companies having absolute power. To which a guy and his gun stand no chance of stopping