Gift ideas for my current fav?

Hi everybody, especially the ladies,

My current favorite lady has a birthday tomorrow. I am looking for some great gift ideas for her. She is Honduran and speaks very little English but I really dig her. The language of love is an amazing thing!!!

Thanks in advance.
Diamonds make a nice statement
Cash, I know it is not what you want to hear but chances are that what she does is to help her family (kids maybe?) back in Honduras. that or a gift card to a mall so that she can but anything she wants. That or ASK HER. Been there done that. Give her something personal and chances are she will not appreciate it as you may want to, remember she is from a different culture.
Every girl I've ever dated loved 100$ bills.
  • Trey
  • 01-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Money as has been said will mean more then you think. Or money and a bottle of her favorite drink.
They say money is the international language.
Money makes the world go round and cash is king.
Have you checked out her website to see if she has gift ideas listed?

Hi everybody, especially the ladies,

My current favorite lady has a birthday tomorrow. I am looking for some great gift ideas for her. She is Honduran and speaks very little English but I really dig her. The language of love is an amazing thing!!!

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Daddio
  • Sami
  • 01-02-2012, 07:03 PM
If she has a website she might have a list of items she would like, should a gentleman would want to buy her.
Gift card to Victoria's Secret do not buy a women perfume unless you know it's her favorite .
No website. Keep the suggestions coming please. Thanks.
An overnight session she get's a nice donation and you have one heck of a night.
Gifts for hookers? Huh? As if $300 for an hour wasn't gift enough? Fuck that noise...
Lol wakeup. I used to say that same thin all the time, fuck that noise. For the record she is a 160 an hour gal.

I like your idea carkiddo.
Just give them a children's toy. They'll likely enjoy it.