Business insider Trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017

Poor broke dumbass
Paid no income taxes 10 of past 15 years.

A liar and a cheat.

And a fucking fraud.

He’s going to jail.

The barking spiders will be scrambling to make excuses for this now, too.
The right-wingers on this Board (which makes up 90% of the political forum posters), are stunned. They are flailing right now, screaming at their televisions.

The Jig is up, Folks.
He refused to show his tax returns for a reason. If he was as successful as he claims, he would have boasted about how much money he made and the large amount he had to pay in taxes because of his enormous business revenue that is generated annualy. He's full of shit.
The right-wingers on this Board (which makes up 90% of the political forum posters), are stunned. They are flailing right now, screaming at their televisions. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
In your imagination lol
In your imagination lol Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Is that all you have to say? That is more shallow than what Trump's quickly organized news conference offered.. ''Fake news''.

I must say, the Orange Man looked extremely rattled and worried.
Ah, I see more democratic fools here... didn’t you get enough dumbass when Obama was President?
Ah, I see more democratic fools here... didn’t you get enough dumbass when Obama was President? Originally Posted by pleasurem
Wow!

You are grasping, calling names.

Why aren't you mad at Trump for sucking you in? What do you have to say about his tax returns?

BWahahahahaha!
Is that all you have to say? That is more shallow than what Trump's quickly organized news conference offered.. ''Fake news''.

I must say, the Orange Man looked extremely rattled and worried. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I have to read the article first. I'm too lazy to read it all right now.

I read a few paragraphs, and nothing was particularly surprising.

I'll reserve my opinion for when I've finished looking into it.
I have to read the article first. I'm too lazy to read it all right now.

I read a few paragraphs, and nothing was particularly surprising.

I'll reserve my opinion for when I've finished looking into it. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
In other words, nothing to see here.

You Guys knew Trump was a Bullshitting Liar, failed Business Man, tax cheat. You simply don't care. He represents anti-establishment for you, and that is good enough.

Fortunately a large majority of the Electorate finds Trumps Fraud personna abhorent.
Still, not enough of a fool when Obama was President?
Still, not enough of a fool when Obama was President? Originally Posted by pleasurem
Really? No comment on the revelation that YOUR King is a complete Fraud? A tax cheating Bullshitter?

Y'all slay me with your deflection. Obama lives in your head's rent-free.
Trump gets you all sucked in with his BS .
I paid more in income text then he did 2016/ 2017
2018 2019 and I bet 2020 i'll still pay more
then Orange cheese face
Trump gets you all sucked in with his BS .
I paid more in income text then he did 2016/ 2017
2018 2019 and I bet 2020 i'll still pay more
then Orange cheese face
The Hard right on this Forum, is planning a mass thread bump of older threads, LOL. They want Trump's taxes off the front page!