The one good thing about BLM

it's taken gun control/confiscation off the political radar for the next decade or more. An entire generation of people got to see what the left is advocating for their future.

Fortunately the average US citizen is 10x smarter than BLM supporters.

Most FBI gun checks ever — with three months to go!

Personally I picked up two new .45s and a new AR-15 in 5.56 (for the wife)
You?
BLM supporters love guns. They love attacking and shooting people. They don't like the 2nd amendment. People who defend themselves from attackers and rioters are "vigilantes" and of course, "racists".
I have what I need already. Just been stocking up on reloading components.
I hold 300 shares of Smith and Wesson, and sold calls against them. I obviously believe in the future for guns!

I would point out that in recent weeks, the city violence episodes have fallen sharply. Almost a sanguine reality understanding that Trump is going down. Look at Wolfe City. White Redneck Cop charged for murdering a black guy. No riots, no looting. Peaceful march, arrest made. Things ARE starting to work. And you hate that with a passion.
I hold 300 shares of Smith and Wesson, and sold calls against them. I obviously believe in the future for guns!

I would point out that in recent weeks, the city violence episodes have fallen sharply. Almost a sanguine reality understanding that Trump is going down. Look at Wolfe City. White Redneck Cop charged for murdering a black guy. No riots, no looting. Peaceful march, arrest made. Things ARE starting to work. And you hate that with a passion. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How do you know he is officially a redneck?
How do you know he is officially a redneck? Originally Posted by friendly fred
lefties love applying labels
How do you know he is officially a redneck? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Did you miss the memo? All straight white males are rednecks. We're the officially the only people that you can be prejudiced against because reasons.

s'okay. We're stacked at the door, baby. Just waiting on the count to breach. The shit is coming soon.
Yupper the all inclusive party