Gianna Bellisa Warning!!!

May I have your permission to laugh at you?
Did you loan her your car too?
Pardon the expression, but here comes another dead horse that will be beaten to death, then back to life, then beaten again.
May I have your permission to laugh at you? Originally Posted by steviewinwood
first post you ever made that I agree with stevie!
You won't be laughing if you see her and wind up with an unexpected gift. The kind that keeps on giving.

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

If I get your implication correctly, you need to be careful and read the Forum Guidelines.
Torito
I just can't believe that people keep doing that stupid shit. And expect to be repaid. Going to file a suite. Those are not documented, secured loans. They are gifts.

I'll get the bitch. I'll ruin her business. Stop whining. Get over it. Learn from it. It is a valuable learning experience.

Torito
Torito, loan me your cock as a gift? heehee
Torito, loan me your cock as a gift? heehee Originally Posted by The Chelsea Stone

I will rent it to you. And I will drive.

Torito
LOL!!! When and where i could use a good fast and furious cock nowadays!!
LOL!!! When and where i could use a good fast and furious cock nowadays!! Originally Posted by The Chelsea Stone

If you don't know where to use it, I am not sure I can help you.

Torito
1. They are documented but unsecured.

2. There are several witnesses from the beginning that will have to swear under oath that it was loans to be repaid. That or commit perjury.

3. Will I ever see a penny of it? Not likely. But she will have either a judgement, if she shows up, or more likely a default judgement.

4. This on top of continued pressing of filed charges of burglary/theft of my property.

5. Continued pressing of CC fraud for using my CC when told in writing to not do so.

I never get mad. I get even. And when I get even I get over it.

I just can't believe that people keep doing that stupid shit. And expect to be repaid. Going to file a suite. Those are not documented, secured loans. They are gifts.

I'll get the bitch. I'll ruin her business. Stop whining. Get over it. Learn from it. It is a valuable learning experience.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Torito I know where to put it and how, but when baby is my question.. master says now i say yes sir
1. They are documented but unsecured.

2. There are several witnesses from the beginning that will have to swear under oath that it was loans to be repaid. That or commit perjury.

3. Will I ever see a penny of it? Not likely. But she will have either a judgement, if she shows up, or more likely a default judgement.

4. This on top of continued pressing of filed charges of burglary/theft of my property.

5. Continued pressing of CC fraud for using my CC when told in writing to not do so.

I never get mad. I get even. And when I get even I get over it. Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
I dont know about anything else here, but I do know if somebody has my cc or account number it is time to cancle that card and get a new one.
Why on earth would you let her have a credit card #