Why do Providers LIE

I was just reading the STL forum where the KC Mods complain that there is too much drama over there. Looks like the mods need to look in their own back yard.
Copter. "true to myself" not withstanding. It's time to let this thing go!! You have succeeded in changing how others might view Laci, but at the same time you have also managed to change how others might view you as well. Surely that's not what you wanted. Is it copter? My god man, we're only talking about a 100 dollars here. You're acting like it a 1000. Personally I would have taken the high road,and not mentioned this misunderstanding, but that's me. The longer you keep beating this thing to death, the smaller you look. Is that what you want? Just something to think about Copter.
Copter. "true to myself" not withstanding. It's time to let this thing go!! You have succeeded in changing how others might view Laci, but at the same time you have also managed to change how others might view you as well. Surely that's not what you wanted. Is it copter? My god man, we're only talking about a 100 dollars here. You're acting like it a 1000. Personally I would have taken the high road,and not mentioned this misunderstanding, but that's me. The longer you keep beating this thing to death, the smaller you look. Is that what you want? Just something to think about Copter. Originally Posted by growler
And out of respect for your thoughts, I vote we let this thread slide into a peaceful demise....!!!!!

Time for a more....enjoyable pursuit.....

And how drunk were you when you agreed to mediate this BS, anyway? Originally Posted by Kshunter
VERY, very drunk!!!! However, I agreed to help mediate. Not to hand deliver it.

I estimate that picking up wired money and delivering it to Oak Park would take 2 to 3 hours of my time . If you do the math based on my donation for time, I really don't think that you want me to hand deliver it.

You can wire money, PayPal money etc without the other party having your personal contact info. A quick google search on this one.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/persona...y-transfer.htm

I don't even know what Laci wants to do at this point.
Copter. "true to myself" not withstanding. It's time to let this thing go!! You have succeeded in changing how others might view Laci, but at the same time you have also managed to change how others might view you as well. Surely that's not what you wanted. Is it copter? My god man, we're only talking about a 100 dollars here. You're acting like it a 1000. Personally I would have taken the high road,and not mentioned this misunderstanding, but that's me. The longer you keep beating this thing to death, the smaller you look. Is that what you want? Just something to think about Copter. Originally Posted by growler
Your right I will let it die.

I felt Ari would meet to end this, not tell me the same things that Laci was.
Ari sorry you got drunk and involved, so thanks for wanting to help cover your friends butt. But I didn't think it was going to workout.

Woody: it's now dead on my part.

No I wasn't on my computer all day I have an I-phone, and a I-pad that i work off of, I can get messages on them. Really
Funny guys stalking. That's a waste of my time.
Ari, drunk and helpful mediators are sexy. That is all.
Your right I will let it die.

I felt Ari would meet to end this, not tell me the same things that Laci was.
Ari sorry you got drunk and involved, so thanks for wanting to help cover your friends butt. But I didn't think it was going to workout.

Woody: it's now dead on my part.

No I wasn't on my computer all day I have an I-phone, and a I-pad that i work off of, I can get messages on them. Really
Funny guys stalking. That's a waste of my time. Originally Posted by Helicopter206

Sorry guys, but I have to ask. Why won't you just let her send the money? Why would I need to meet you physically to settle this?

I'm afraid my friend that this may be how this whole mess initially started. I never said that I would meet you, you assumed that based on me saying I would help you find a way to resolve the money piece.
Now you're pissed at me because I didn't give you the solution that you wanted.

Laci offered to pay you, I told you how you can do it.
Sorry guys, but I have to ask. Why won't you just let her send the money? Why would I need to meet you physically to settle this?

I'm afraid my friend that this may be how this whole mess initially started. I never said that I would meet you, you assumed that based on me saying I would help you find a way to resolve the money piece.
Now you're pissed at me because I didn't give you the solution that you wanted.

Laci offered to pay you, I told you how you can do it. Originally Posted by Ari816
It would have been great to meet you for the few minutes.
I'm not pissed at you Ari: I thought that's how you wanted to handle this issue. Hand me the money and everything would be done and over. But just telling me the same crap Laci was saying, was a little bit of a disappointment to me. I know your not working all the time you have to eat and go out sooner or later.. lol

There wasn't any misunderstanding on my part what Laci told me. She had a great plan, and it all back fired on her. Like most girls say Karma is a Bitch!!
I am repeating what some have said already, but I do not feel like learning the multi-quote feature tonight.

Helicopter206, you need to stop posting about this or harassing her. As was said, you are making your own self look bad now. Your time and money is gone. How much money did you outlay? You deviated from the establish business pattern and you got bit. Welcome to the club. Quit deviating from the business model. Pay cash after fucking girl. Traveling girls with good reputations will sometimes pull some shit they wouldn't in their home market. Prostitution is the least of the criminal activity some girls are involved in. Just assume that until proven wrong.

Laci, Laci, Laci... I love you darlin even though you don't return my calls. But for you to say you are no drama is a hugely delusional statement; Laci + booze = drama. Been that way since the early days of ASPD. But that is what makes you great. The crazy girls are the absolute best fucks in the business. Madddog knew that.

To future potential clients of Laci's:
1) Just don't stray from the usual business model.
2) Bring a bottle of Makers Mark
3) Have a friend holding bond money for you so you can get bailed out.
It's the best 12 hours of your life for only $300 or so.....

Heli: Future posts on this topic will make you look psycho. You got burned for being a nice and a cheap guy. The shit happens in the hobby. Post about it once or twice and you have let people know. Stalk her threads or post too many times or start multiple threads about it and you look like an idiot nut. Got it. We believe you. But what are you really out in parts cost? That was the cost of the lesson.
The Scorpion and the Frog

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.
The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.
I love that story and have told it myself...

Best,
MW
I love that story and have told it myself...

Best,
MW Originally Posted by malwoody
Hey MW
Congrats buddy
Your previous post on this thread was the 100th in the thread that will never die........Attachment 206767

Best,

BIGDEAL
And fuck you on the scientific shit! I have a medical science degree and am so sick of people like you on this board who think they know something. Originally Posted by Ari816
Of course you do. That's why you'll be able to provide peer-reviewed studies to show that you're really a squirter, and not just conveniently incontinent.

You are the type of people who make solid providers run and ruin it for everyone else.
Which way to the egress?

Best,
Noah
Is there an icon that shows someone beating a dead horse in the ground? If not, mods that would be an awesome icon and I think you should get one.
Is there an icon that shows someone beating a dead horse in the ground? If not, mods that would be an awesome icon and I think you should get one. Originally Posted by johnsoncountyguy29

Little late for the pile on bro, the copter has not posted in this subject since April 2nd. Hmmmm so who is beating the horse?