VISIT SOON

I am heading to Austin in few weeks can anyone suggest any reasonable hotels that are in a safe and easy to get to area? I have only drove through Austin so I have no clue where anything is so if you could please just tell me areas that are nice I would appreciate it. (street names hotel are on would be great as I use a booking site) Thanks in advance and I look forward to visiting you all soon!!

Liz
The Arboretum area is nice, upscale, safe and easily accessible to a large number of hobbyists. Lots of places to shop and eat close by as well.
We have an abundance of old fat whores in Austin. What makes you think your visit will be worth anything?
Because Whispers, I am one of the best Fat old whores there is and can care less what you think!!! Have a good day sir!!! Thank you Azaezel for the info!!!
We have an abundance of old fat whores in Austin. What makes you think your visit will be worth anything? Originally Posted by Whispers
WOW!
Who is this guy?!
Got a hard look into life Huh?
Yeah I would say Domain/Arboretum area is the best. Lots of hobbyists on the north side.
Thanks Celtic ya people like him dont phase me hell probably has a penis the size of a peanut so feels the need to bash other people!!!
  • ztonk
  • 01-03-2018, 09:08 PM
We have an abundance of old fat whores in Austin. What makes you think your visit will be worth anything? Originally Posted by Whispers
Because Whispers, I am one of the best Fat old whores there is and can care less what you think!!! Have a good day sir!!! Originally Posted by sexyguera
Touché, sexyguera!

(You don't see that in Austin every day!)

z
(You don't see that in Austin every day!) Originally Posted by ztonk
Nope. Most of our old and fat as well as insignificant whores are out of touch with reality. She acknowledges and owns it....

still won't do well here but..... she was forewarned....
Whispers so I wont do well, LOL tell that to my inbox of gents who are anxious for me to visit!!! Just because you dont like a BBW does not mean others dont!!! What is sad you are missing out on the best BJ ever all because you cant handle a woman with some xtra cushion!!! As for old I may be 43 but I look alot better then some of these 20 yr olds!
Whispers so I wont do well, LOL tell that to my inbox of gents who are anxious for me to visit!!! Just because you dont like a BBW does not mean others dont!!! What is sad you are missing out on the best BJ ever all because you cant handle a woman with some xtra cushion!!! As for old I may be 43 but I look alot better then some of these 20 yr olds! Originally Posted by sexyguera
Never mind Whispers.
He's a self loathing ugly slob that weighs north of 300lbs.
Thanks Observing, he dont bother me at all Im proud to be a BBW and trust me I know my services are great his loss and all the other fine gents of Austins gain!!!
Just ignore Whispers. I don't understand why he trolls because it is very annoying.

First, I would like to welcome you in advance to our great city.

Secondly, if you haven't heard there are a lot of preventable problems traveling gals have endured. For example, a lot of the dudes become stalkers and a lot of the dudes never pay.

That said, there is some fantastic news I'd like to share that will hopefully give you hope. That news is Treetop.

Many of the traveling females make a very smart decision and utilize my management expertise. I'm really good at what I do. All of my female friends also say I could be a model and I give the best sensual massage on the plant.

Before I continue let me make one thing clear. I don't keep all of the money. There is a fair and equitable split depending on my involvent.

If you do the math it is much cheaper to use my level 1 management services to help maximize your profits but more importantly keep you safe.

I can't provide any references because I keep things confidential so just trust me. If youd like I can give you a free full body massage that will make your toes curl so we can discuss. And remember, all of my female friends tell me that I'm very hot and def modeling material.
Oh brother****eye roll****

Just ignore Whispers. I don't understand why he trolls because it is very annoying.

First, I would like to welcome you in advance to our great city.

Secondly, if you haven't heard there are a lot of preventable problems traveling gals have endured. For example, a lot of the dudes become stalkers and a lot of the dudes never pay.

That said, there is some fantastic news I'd like to share that will hopefully give you hope. That news is Treetop.

Many of the traveling females make a very smart decision and utilize my management expertise. I'm really good at what I do. All of my female friends also say I could be a model and I give the best sensual massage on the plant.

Before I continue let me make one thing clear. I don't keep all of the money. There is a fair and equitable split depending on my involvent.

If you do the math it is much cheaper to use my level 1 management services to help maximize your profits but more importantly keep you safe.

I can't provide any references because I keep things confidential so just trust me. If youd like I can give you a free full body massage that will make your toes curl so we can discuss. And remember, all of my female friends tell me that I'm very hot and def modeling material. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
  • sydmo
  • 01-04-2018, 01:01 PM
Oh brother****eye roll**** Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No shit - lol