How do providers stay so tight?

I've seen 3 providers now and they are tight.

What's the secret so I can tell my wife???
KEGELS - google it.

Also, despite what most guys here may brag, we are all very small in that area but the ladies know how to make us feel like we are huge.
superglue?
KEGELS - google it.

Also, despite what most guys here may brag, we are all very small in that area but the ladies know how to make us feel like we are huge. Originally Posted by tigercat
Not always the case, I happen to have a few regulars that are VERY well endowed

superglue? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
LMAO
Kegels

the vagina is very stretchy hunny, it doesnt get worn out like you think... unless a girl gets fisted everyday.
Kegels are wonderful. I do them constantly when driving my car. Also what helps is that i take vag-cations. Usually after EVERY tour ill take anywhere from 3-7 days off, no boink! (unless i go to houston and then i have to take damn near 2 weeks off)

Its like with any profession. A surgeon must take very good care of his hands. A model must take very good care of her body. A provider must take very good care of her pikachu. lol
the vagina is very stretchy hunny, it doesnt get worn out like you think... unless a girl gets fisted everyday. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
lol, my wife's is worn slap out.
Not always the case, I happen to have a few regulars that are VERY well endowed

LMAO Originally Posted by TShortKakes
Kakes, don't burst all of us average guys bubbles baby. Lol
lol, my wife's is worn slap out. Originally Posted by new2this2012
My wife's has grown her hymen back I think. She never uses that thing. Lol
Omar says duct tape... btw if you can't fix it with duct tape it can't be fixed.
Kegels... Lots of tightened masturbation lqtms.. hot baths in between sessions... Mostly kegels...
Pussy is exactly like a muscle, the more you use it, the tighter it gets.
daily work out