Skinless Skin Condoms...

So I recently bought these, and I must say they truely are awesome. Feels like NOTHING at all. Has anyone else had any experience with this brand? They are the Skinless Skin by Crown.

Other suggestions are always welcomed. Always looking for new ways to please and tease!

Oh and here is the link so you can see what I am talking about.

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/d...d/183/pid/2105
Are they less skinless then the skynz?What are they made of?
They are Skinless Skin by, Crown

• Made of Latex But have No Latex Smell
• No Latex Taste
• Reservoir Tip
• Our Thinnest Condom at 0.00181"
Thanks Rox Im gonna try those
These have always been great....I've had them at the local amps
Hi Roxanne - Where did you buy them and how much do they cost?
Hello Dragon, here is the link

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/d...d/183/pid/2105

I bought mine through that website, I got the 54 pack and the cost was 16 bucks and shipping fee
They feel good, but I found them to be a little too small/tight.
Really? I guess they kinda seem the same to me as Lifestyles. I wonder if they make a bigger size? I will have to do some research and find out.
Rox, you could have got 102 for 4 bucks more.
I would like to know if Humpty aka numerous handles were to use a condom... what would he choose????!!!!

sixx
It would probably be like those go go gadget letters that explode after one use. He would probably use Kiss Kondoms.
They feel good, but I found them to be a little too small/tight. Originally Posted by Elephant
funny. i had to double loop a rubber band to keep mine on!
Many many years ago when I was a bag boy at Albertsons a guy came in and bought magnums with a bag of rubber bands. That shit was TFF!
You guys are funny!

Yeah Wyldeman I did notice that, I have no idea why I didnt go that route especially now after trying them out. Oh well next time.