Anyone Have Information on TS Jennifer?

http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...er-24/14758164

old ad, but the right Provider.. is she still around? anyone ever see her, or know what happened to her?
I am sorry to tell you but Ts Jennifer is deceased. There was a notification last June on Craigslist.
It did not provide any specifics as to the cause of death only that she had passed.

Yeah damn. Sorry. This is a mutual friend of mine. Supposedly she was murdered by some homophobes last year. I won't give her personal info but it's true she has passed.
I previously closed this thread. It was my mistake. I learned that the rule concerning the closing of death notification threads only applies to ECCIE members.

Torito
thanks Torito.. I assumed you closed it because the last post was 5 weeks after the previous one (30 day rule).. however Maximus01's post is certainly valuable, and in my mind warranted the exclusion of 30-day rule enforcement..
thanks Torito.. I assumed you closed it because the last post was 5 weeks after the previous one (30 day rule).. however Maximus01's post is certainly valuable, and in my mind warranted the exclusion of 30-day rule enforcement.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Discussions can flow past 30 days, reviews on the other hand are different. If there is relevant information to a review it may or may not fly however we prefer the person write a new review for whatever new development they feel like sharing.