Provider: Shelly
Phone: None
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Malcolm X Blvd & MLK in Sunny South Dallas
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ, Miss, Shower (her), Scissor, Doggie, CG, Lazy Dog, CIM, Convo (her family history)
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: .25 a Shirt and a can of Modelo
Hair Color and Length: Brown, Short Cropped
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: About 5'8, thick, D cup breast, phatty cat, bubble booty, mommy tummy, one tattoo on lower back
Recommendation: Yes
love your reviews man, your my SW hero... be careful though, isn't this the second one that is starting to fall for your charms?
Gotta respect a man that keeps his word.
SALUTE. Are u going to get her something for Christmas? Interesting story and tell her Merry Christmas from your friends.LOL U have balls of steel
love your reviews man, your my SW hero... be careful though, isn't this the second one that is starting to fall for your charms? Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Yes it is but no worries. I've learned from my mistakes randomtxguy

Gotta respect a man that keeps his word. Originally Posted by TSPURS123
Thats one thing we can all do TSPURS. Tis the Season, Good Will toward men and all that good stuff

SALUTE. Are u going to get her something for Christmas? Interesting story and tell her Merry Christmas from your friends.LOL U have balls of steel Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
I will General Feuerbacher.. I got a prime cut of corn fed veal for her to snack on for a Pre-Christmas dinner.
Great review. I want to try that one day
  • zebra
  • 12-21-2014, 04:24 PM