Address: Near Chapel Creek Blvd and I 30
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, 69. MISH, K9
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $150.00
Hair Color and Length: Blond hair and little below shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5' 4" and approx 125 lbs. Nice body. Pics are accurate. First time was incall. She was 30 min late on getting ready, opened the door wearing just a towel-which was fine with me, she had just got out of the shower. We went to her bedroom, she shares the house with her sister & boyfriend but they weren't there. In the bedroom the mattress is on the floor and had one folding chair was the extent of the furniture.
Recommendation: No
clarification, please..

I only wrote about the first time with her. The 3rd time I did pick her up (she was 45 min late) & brought her to my home. Sex was great and I fixed her a steak dinner afterwards. The boyfriend is her sister's. She had family at her home is why she was at the motel & I texted her 5 min before I left my home to confirm the appt at the motel & then she wouldn't answer. The 4th time she said her other sister was at her home and passed out & she couldn't leave her. I understand this, just want to be notified.
She looks hottt for those who live very very close to her
Pussy is pretty good but she's always been a flake.
She's a money girl doesn't enjoy the pleasure
I have seen her many times, and it's always been great. When you are dealing with her you have to remember that you are in "Stephanie's World", not the real world, and if you relegate yourself to the experience, all will be great!!