John10:10

• Fame
  • 02-18-2015, 09:21 AM
I am so sick of my race AA seeking out to steal kill and destroy everything for others. I'm talking about those YOUNG THUGS & PIMPS that want to step into the hobby world and make it hard on other. You can't get on Bp or ECCIE without 9 out 10 beautiful women posting SORRY NO AA; absolutely NO AA. Fellows give us respectful gentleman a break please.
Funny, all the AA guys I've run into on the board have been great guys.

Providers who have NBA policies for whatever reason, may or may not change that stance in the future, but the reason will not be because you bitch about it, if nothing else, it may help reinforce the policy. Move on, dude.
  • hd
  • 02-18-2015, 10:25 AM
I'm guessing they won't see black men because they don't like black men! Not because they are or could be a bad person. It's just their preference not to see them.

Like me, I like all colors of women, but I don't care for heavy or fugly women, it's just my preference. Heavy and/or fugly women aren't bad people either.
Like me, I like all colors of women, but I don't care for heavy or fugly women, it's just my preference. Heavy and/or fugly women aren't bad people either. Originally Posted by hd

Those of you who like fugly women, please raise your hands.

Ah damn, another NBA thread.

And . . . What's up with the bible verse?

Jesus ain't got nothing to do with this sh*t.
I'm not a biblical expositor, but I would wager a shekel that the "abundant life" of John 10:10 was not in the same context of carnal pleasures found in the hobby - even though the author most likely spoke Greek, lol.
My Cod not this shit again.. I'm a black guy and could really give a shit if someone choses not to see me.. We all have choices with regards to what we do with our own bodies!! Who gives a damn if a provider won't see you... For every one that will not, there are 15 others that will... Unless your a total douchebag asshat...

Jeez!!
Funny, all the AA guys I've run into on the board have been great guys. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I agree. Except for a certain Houston Mod, lol.
I am so sick of my race AA seeking out to steal kill and destroy everything for others. Originally Posted by Fame
I think you're confusing AAs with a certain group of politicians. What other AAs are doing or allegedly doing should be the least of your worries. By the way, there is a thread here with a growing list of beautiful ladies whom have no issue with seeing AA.
Yeah, lets beat this dead horse some more. Maybe someone will tell us how racist it is or some other stupid ass comments. I thought having a black president would cure racism, but wait, it's only gotten worse. I think it's because he is half WHITE and the white half of Obama is the racist part.

Fuck all y'all!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, do your research! There's a thread in this forum that's dedicated to providers who see black men. You've got a whole laundry list to choose from.
My Cod not this shit again.. I'm a black guy and could really give a shit if someone choses not to see me.. We all have choices with regards to what we do with our own bodies!! Who gives a damn if a provider won't see you... For every one that will not, there are 15 others that will... Unless your a total douchebag asshat...

Jeez!! Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01
Ditto buddy, we're not missing anything, neither are we at a disadvantage because a population of hookers won't see us.

Jeez!! Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01
There is probably some of "total douchebag asshat" in the equation.

Dude, do your research! There's a thread in this forum that's dedicated to providers who see black men. You've got a whole laundry list to choose from. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Don't tell him that!!! That would only give Fame false hope that he will get laid.
I am so sick of my race AA seeking out to steal kill and destroy everything for others. I'm talking about those YOUNG THUGS & PIMPS that want to step into the hobby world and make it hard on other. You can't get on Bp or ECCIE without 9 out 10 beautiful women posting SORRY NO AA; absolutely NO AA. Fellows give us respectful gentleman a break please. Originally Posted by Fame
C'mon OP, we all know that white girls have fucked more "bruthas" than the Criminal Justice System...

Even the NO AA white girls