Lucky Haven Current Lineup.. June 5

having just inquired who was at Lucky Haven, currently, I will pass along the information..

1. Shasha

no need for introduction, but Shasha's skills are legendary, she continues to look great.. Spinner MILF.

2. Madonna

thick and sexy, biggest tits in AMPville, and junk in the trunk to go with her large set of titties. very sweet lady as well.

3. Lara

formerly "Lala" from Good Time Spa, long fixture at Lucky Haven now.. slim, very pretty, and great personality

4. Bobby

the latest Lucky Haven acquisition, under 30, pretty, warm personality.

I called about Madonna, specifically.. she is absolutely one-of-a-kind in AMPville. she will not appeal to many, because she is thick, but I personally prefer some variety in my K-girls, and Madonna delivers an outstanding session. you will want to grab her ass and suck her tits, between tender kisses, finishing with a glorious CIP. sorry for the mini-review, LOL.. Madonna is great though.
It’s been a while LH, my last visit was maybe January ?
I had a really good time with Boa, and I
Any chance Madonna use to go by Heaven at Blue? From your description (thick, catholic, great service) it sounds like her. Heaven was a self-reported 26 yo who I was sorry to see Heaven disappear from the Blue roster...
Bobthrob, no this is a completely different girl. She's older than heaven but a good fuck
Bobthrob, no this is a completely different girl. She's older than heaven but a good fuck Originally Posted by jnibble1015
completely different girl, yes, but older? I don't think so.

Heaven is still at Blue, used to be at Good Time.. I saw her at both locations.. great fuck, so is Madonna!

Some of ladies are using different name by spa. That makes us confused.
Are those big natural breasts on Madonna?
Are those big natural breasts on Madonna? Originally Posted by freedom3542
Man, yes! She have big naturals like nobody else. You haven't seen any like these in a spa before
Cherry already left? Or she @ another spa
Is this Madonna who was “Like a Virgin”? ��
  • Gar
  • 06-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Man, yes! She have big naturals like nobody else. You haven't seen any like these in a spa before Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Thanks, I'll have go and check out those big naturals.
Is this Madonna who was “Like a Virgin”? �� Originally Posted by veloztec
She might be. I know one thing, she is a material girl. Offer her $200, and she'll be a Virgin or anything else you want, for an hour
Well played buddy!

I am her Papa (and I) don’t preach! ;-)
Madonna sounds interesting, i love girls who have a big boobs.
Madonna has the biggest titty set in big D. She's like no other K girl, big tits, thick butt, all sexy!