The Democrat's Worst Nightmare

Nikki Haley as VP pick
The dim's worst nightmare would be the majority of the Hispanic and black American populations consisting of vibrant, working, self reliant, smart, two parent families, interested in truth and education, understanding and loving of america's constitutional republican framework, and assimilated into the greater American culture without national racial spokesmen
The dim's worst nightmare would be the majority of the Hispanic and black American populations consisting of vibrant, working, self reliant, smart, two parent families, interested in truth and education, understanding and loving of america's constitutional republican framework, and assimilated into the greater American culture without national racial spokesmen Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
We can wish!
The dim's worst nightmare would be the majority of the Hispanic and black American populations consisting of vibrant, working, self reliant, smart, two parent families, interested in truth and education, understanding and loving of america's constitutional republican framework, and assimilated into the greater American culture without national racial spokesmen Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
This is predicated on the white american majority accepting such a thing. I think that would be the republican's worst nightmare. The end of having minorities under a boot heel. Republicans don't want that. Don't be silly.
that's awesome
Nikki Haley as VP pick Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not if Trump is on the top of the ticket. The Dems will laugh all the way to a landslide.

I can't believe that asshole is so high in the polls. He is a fucking LANDLORD for God's sake. When is the last time one of them won a major election?

Looks like I will be voting Libertarian again. Maybe even for the Democrat, if it is Webb or even O'Malley.

If Trump and Huckabee don't die off quick, the GOP will need to be punished for being unable to marginalize the racist loons and the Bible thumpers.
Not if Trump is on the top of the ticket. The Dems will laugh all the way to a landslide.

I can't believe that asshole is so high in the polls. He is a fucking LANDLORD for God's sake. When is the last time one of them won a major election?

Looks like I will be voting Libertarian again. Maybe even for the Democrat, if it is Webb or even O'Malley.

If Trump and Huckabee don't die off quick, the GOP will need to be punished for being unable to marginalize the racist loons and the Bible thumpers. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Shhhh... the Donald is why no one has called Cruz crazy in 4 weeks. We just need him to wake up a few more soccer moms.
Shhhh... the Donald is why no one has called Cruz crazy in 4 weeks. We just need him to wake up a few more soccer moms. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The Liberals are to stupid to realize Trump is nothing more than a distraction.

Jim
The Liberals are to stupid to realize Trump is nothing more than a distraction.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Completely realized. Why don't you take a look at who is shitting their pants over him. It's not democrats. His own party chairman told him to shut down the immigrant shit. Republicans, I beg you to put Trump in there for the nomination. It would be a landslide. One you wouldn't like though.
Why don't you take a look at who is shitting their pants over him. It's not democrats. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Since when was CNN, NBC, ABC, and CBS ....and MSNBC Republican?

They are having "serial" round tables on "Trumping the Republican Brand"!
They are having "serial" round tables on "Trumping the Republican Brand"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They should be having "serial" round tables on the following question:

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

As for me, the answer to the question is "still" NO!

LLIdiot, we "still" do not know your answer.

Would you please enlighten us?

Sooner rather than later!
Democrat's worst nightmare is, if someone invented a machine where you could put all the republican candidates into it, and one good one would come out.
  • WTF
  • 07-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Jeb and Nikki will be a strong ticket.

Bush and anyone will be a strong ticket because he is bot seen as so anti Mexican.
Jeb and Nikki will be a strong ticket.

Bush and anyone will be a strong ticket because he is bot seen as so anti Mexican. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, but how many of the gringos are willing to get on board with that? Especially the redneck ones, when Jeb starts speaking that messican language and shit. Ignorant fuckwads.