URL / Website: http://springfield-mo.skipthegames.c...s/672202080642
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North side notel
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, Squirting, COP
Hair Length and Color: long and black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Larger girl, not as cute as her pics, little more worn down
Recommendation: No
I saw her a while back. I agree with what you have to say on her.
I'll pass. Not my idea of a good time!
  • sv68
  • 10-31-2018, 02:56 PM
I had a good time with Puddles this morning, and yes, she did puddle! She's good (loved her reaction to the DATY!), but yet a very down to earth person. I would definitely see her again.
too many red flags for me... sorry
Awhile back she was a great time ! Now is not so good. I will never go there again. You 2 Guys at the top of this are correct .
Y'all need to pay more attention ot the forum guideliens...specifically...cl osing

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.