Name: Said Kathrene
Phone: 573-451-2000 *
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://lake-of-the-ozarks.skipthegam...u/681827366788
City: St. Robert
State: Missouri
Address: Picked up on east end of town
Activities: Cbj
Hair Length and Color: Long and black, middle of back.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Skinny almost sickly. Pics must be very old.
Recommendation: No

*staff edit: added phone #. - RS
  • mke69
  • 11-15-2018, 08:17 AM
Do you think it was the same girl as in the pics? That's very disappointing if it is, I saw that girl about 2 years ago and it was one of best times i've ever had. If that's really her she's fallen hard.
The phone number listed is for St. Robert City Hall and police department. There are many ads on the STG Lake of the Ozarks page that have local police and Highway Patrol phone numbers. Always do a search on the number before calling.
  • Mrust
  • 11-15-2018, 11:17 AM
I've noticed the link thing as well, seems someone is copying the original ads and changing the # to PD. She may have been having a bad week but the pics are definitely older. If memory serves she used to go by Jaquelyn or something and did native healing or something. Wish I would have tried it back then. I was disappointed and plans for lots of fun but it's slim pickings in this area.
  • Swmo
  • 11-15-2018, 02:53 PM
Wow thanks for the intel. I’ve seen her ads in Springfield, won’t be calling her.
All of the above is probably true. I went back and forth more than I year ago. It was about a sensual massage was offered plus extras. Then she sounded tempting but St. Roberts is too far to get sex. Recently, she was advertised in Springfield. I contacted her and than she went after me verbally. I think she was confused with other guy that she pissed her off. No great loss.
Contacted her in spfld she was kind enough to respond with staff edit-S31 if that matters. Well yes it does thank you.