Conservatives Should Love Uganda!!

• BJerk
  • 12-21-2013, 12:47 PM
They just passed a law which basically outlaws homosexuality with severe punishment. You guys despise homosexuality, maybe you should move there.
They just passed a law which basically outlaws homosexuality with severe punishment. You guys despise homosexuality, maybe you should move there. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Aren't most people in Uganda Black? How dare they institute such a bigoted attack on the LGBTBPFNSM community.
They just passed a law which basically outlaws homosexuality with severe punishment. You guys despise homosexuality, maybe you should move there. Originally Posted by Bert Jones

Its patently obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about. Ever hear of Log Cabin Republicans? Conservatives don't care who you fuck as long as you don't force them to applaude you.
Aren't most people in Uganda Black? How dare they institute such a bigoted attack on the LGBTBPFNSM community. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Gee whiz, I've heard of LGBT but what the fuck is the LGBTBPFNSM community? Tell me quick before someone accuses me of being politically incorrect.
I think that being ass fucked is punishment enough.

Gee whiz, I've heard of LGBT but what the fuck is the LGBTBPFNSM community? Tell me quick before someone accuses me of being politically incorrect. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lesbian,Gay,BI-Sexual,TransGender,Beastiallit y,Pedophile,Flasher,Necrophili and SadoMasochistic community.
You must be one of the 4.6%, BJ.
Bert(downlow)Jones
Lesbian,Gay,Bi-Sexual,TransGender,Beastiallit y,Pedophile,Flasher,Necrophili ac and Sado-Masochistic community. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What are you, some kind of bigot? You left out Polygamists? I have a dozen sister wives and they are not welcome in the LGBTBPFNSM community. WTF, I thought these people were supposed to be tolerant and inclusive. Where's the big tent for me and my sister wives? We're being discriminated against. Fucking bigots!
Is it punishable by death like it is in Iran because, you know, its an affront to Islam? You know Iran, the country Obama desperately wants to normalize relations with. The method of execution is a slow hanging that results in strangulation - not the quick drop snap the neck method. Yeah, we should normalize relations with that country and do whatever they say.

Idjit.

Fucking rednecks
They just passed a law .... . Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Are you trying to change THE SUBJECT OF THE YEAR?

Or were you PACKING YOUR BAGS FOR UGANDA?
Fucking rednecks Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, "Rednecks" like to fuck females.

Is your lifestyle being threatened in the world community?
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Its patently obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about. Ever hear of Log Cabin Republicans? Conservatives don't care who you fuck as long as you don't force them to applaude you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD , the GOP just wants you Log Cabiner's vote, they do not want you to be able to marry your boyfriend. You do understand that right?
  • BJerk
  • 12-22-2013, 12:35 PM
Fucking rednecks Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think that serves them properly!