if you had one wish for the new year to come true....

what would it be?
other than some personal thing

perhaps have our school children (including college kids) understand and appreciate our republican form of government?
Republican form of government?

what would you teach them, specifically, or is that something else you've never given a thought?
what would it be?
other than some personal thing

perhaps have our school children (including college kids) understand and appreciate our republican form of government? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
All we got in Kansas is a republican form of government, and the state is going down the shitter.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2015, 10:43 AM
All we got in Kansas is a republican form of government, and the state is going down the shitter. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You got Republicans running the government is why it is going down the shitter. They have found out that lowering taxes after a certain point decreases tax revenue.
All we got in Kansas is a republican form of government, and the state is going down the shitter. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a stupid fuck. You can have a republican form of government, and our current Republican ideology.
Do you prefer communism, you unpatriotic faggot?

from Wikipedia:

A republic is a form of government in which power resides in the people,[1] and the government is ruled by elected leaders run according to law (from Latin: res publica), rather than inherited or appointed (such as through inheritance or divine mandate). In modern times the definition of a republic is also commonly limited to a government which excludes a monarch.[1][2] Currently, 135 of the world's 206 sovereign states use the word "republic" as part of their official names.
I believe he was referring to small "r" republicans. You people "r" idiots. However, we no longer have a republican government. We have a pseudo - democracy based on deception, which is essentially police state corporatism.
You are a stupid fuck. You can have a republican form of government, and our current Republican ideology.
Do you prefer communism, you unpatriotic faggot?

from Wikipedia:

A republic is a form of government in which power resides in the people,[1] and the government is ruled by elected leaders run according to law (from Latin: res publica), rather than inherited or appointed (such as through inheritance or divine mandate). In modern times the definition of a republic is also commonly limited to a government which excludes a monarch.[1][2] Currently, 135 of the world's 206 sovereign states use the word "republic" as part of their official names. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Go back to the ship cocksucker. You are a typical dimaturd.
The responses of the left in here reveal just how illiterate and idiotic and unlearned they are, makes it head banging against the wall in despair difficult to see how we ever come out of this death spiral given the hopelessness of these buffoons
  • Old-T
  • 01-02-2015, 07:56 PM
The responses of the left in here reveal just how illiterate and idiotic and unlearned they are, makes it head banging against the wall in despair difficult to see how we ever come out of this death spiral given the hopelessness of these buffoons Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Sadly, that is exactly how I feel about this forum most days. A few sane people surrounded and drastically outnumbered by the brainless political zombies.

You ask a very reasonable question and by post four or five it has degenerated into the depths of stupidity.

But I guess it is better than having the inmates out in public. At least here they only have virtual guns to attack each other with.
The responses of the left in here reveal just how illiterate and idiotic and unlearned they are, makes it head banging against the wall in despair difficult to see how we ever come out of this death spiral given the hopelessness of these buffoons Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Irony...
Your buffoons are in charge now, are we doomed?
That people would quit praying for piece. We would be better off with something complete.
No matter what happens if i like are not .Are if you like it are not it will happen in the year of our lord after death time . No one else has defined time like whats his name did .
If the State is "going down the shitter" please inform me as to why he was reelected, it looks to me like the people might be on their way to enjoying the state income tax breaks for Kansas, Florida doesn't have any State income tax, and we are also a homesteaded state, YIPPEE, which is a large reason why people, (although there is an issue with having to pay State employees their retirement but, of course, we all know that "certain law makers") move to Florida.

"Lawmakers gain political favor by promising certain benefits, such as retirement compensation, but money isn’t put aside to pay for them, the report states. The result is that taxpayers foot the bill sometime down the road, without receiving public services for their money". (watchdog.org) I digress, sorry.

As for Kansas, it appears that the problems were there before Brownbeck entered the picture, it also appears that the people have faith that they could comeback with a vengeance. Time will tell.

"Interestingly enough, rather than attack Brownback on the spending side – which is how the left went after Ronald Reagan – the left-liberal writers who are carrying water for his political opponents are burning the midnight oil finding ways to show the state’s historic 2012 and 2013 tax cuts (the down payment on the income tax’s abolition) are responsible for a so-called revenue shortfall that will eventually bankrupt the state". (US News)

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...-budget-issues
If the State is "going down the shitter" please inform me as to why he was reelected, it looks to me like the people might be on their way to enjoying the state income tax breaks for Kansas, Florida doesn't have any State income tax, and we are also a homesteaded state, YIPPEE, which is a large reason why people, (although there is an issue with having to pay State employees their retirement but, of course, we all know that "certain law makers") move to Florida.

"Lawmakers gain political favor by promising certain benefits, such as retirement compensation, but money isn’t put aside to pay for them, the report states. The result is that taxpayers foot the bill sometime down the road, without receiving public services for their money". (watchdog.org) I digress, sorry.

As for Kansas, it appears that the problems were there before Brownbeck entered the picture, it also appears that the people have faith that they could comeback with a vengeance. Time will tell.

"Interestingly enough, rather than attack Brownback on the spending side – which is how the left went after Ronald Reagan – the left-liberal writers who are carrying water for his political opponents are burning the midnight oil finding ways to show the state’s historic 2012 and 2013 tax cuts (the down payment on the income tax’s abolition) are responsible for a so-called revenue shortfall that will eventually bankrupt the state". (US News)

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...-budget-issues Originally Posted by Cherie
Budget cuts for education first, Kansas id #7 in people leaving the state, have lost thousands of jobs last year. People just don't vote their pocketbook in Kansas. You can't blame the left when Kansas is a republican state.