This is a hooker site and Lena Dunham is a hero of the left

you can have her lefties

Yes, this is just another gratitous attack on an icon of the left who has entertained us for last year with her lies and stupid attacks. Just thought I'd share.
Sara just said "At least Trig didn't eat the dog".
I enjoy most HBO and Showtime Productions on Satellite TV, but I just can't stand the show "Girls". It simply does not offer much in he way of entertainment value.
  • Old-T
  • 01-05-2015, 01:03 PM
An amazing post. Good to know you equate how someone looks with the quality of their ideas. So large minded of you.
Who gives a shit what a 20-something actress/director thinks about politics? From JDIdiot's post, you wouldn't be able to tell what she thought, only that she's a "hero of the left." News to me.

Oh, she's fat! And this is a hooker site.

Well that's different!

I still don't watch that show. And yes, JDIdiot is still a loony.
An amazing post. Good to know you equate how someone looks with the quality of their ideas. So large minded of you. Originally Posted by Old-T
The only idea that bitch should have is how to lose fifty pounds.

Jim

you can have her lefties

Yes, this is just another gratitous attack on an icon of the left who has entertained us for last year with her lies and stupid attacks. Just thought I'd share. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Fuck, you lefties have some ugly heroes....
  • Old-T
  • 01-05-2015, 05:10 PM
OK, I am bored today so I will ask: who is this person, and why in the world should I care about her at all? She doesn't look good enough that I would want to meet her, and having never heard of her I don't know why she is worth of the electrons we have collectively killed on this thread. Is she really a topic worth being here?

you can have her lefties Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Never heard of her!
For Gods Sake don't put up a pic of Candi Crowley in a string bikini! Pass the eye bleach PLEASE!

you can have her lefties

Yes, this is just another gratitous attack on an icon of the left who has entertained us for last year with her lies and stupid attacks. Just thought I'd share. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thought you liked cheep providers Judy.
This could get stupider.

Wait for it...
This could get stupider.

Wait for it... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well we still have you above ground so it's possible.

Jim
Next?

you can have her lefties

Perhaps it is best if she does not reproduce after all !