New Conservative Cable Channel, Sets Launch

I like how the article mentioned that Fox was not near as conservative as MSNBC was liberal.

I mean, come on, Karl Marx himself is to the right of MSNBC. That Network is simply a joke, nothing but the boot licking brigade of the Democrat Party. Hell, they don't even try to hide it.

We will see how the new Network does. It will be tough to beat Fox, though.
I have been watching OAN for a year now (U verse TV).............OAN is great....straight up news delivery....the format is very similar to CNN back in it's infancy.

Most viewers would have a hard time discerning any political orientation; except for 3 evening hours in which opinion/analysis is presented.
I have been watching OAN for a year now (U verse TV).............OAN is great....straight up news delivery....the format is very similar to CNN back in it's infancy.

Most viewers would have a hard time discerning any political orientation; except for 3 evening hours in which opinion/analysis is presented. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I got u-verse... What channel?
I got u-verse... What channel? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
BR549
Channel 1208 in the Dallas area.
Channel 1208 in the Dallas area. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Same here in Houston. Right next to Fox on u-verse. Watching Rick Amato show with the Tea Party leader Matt Kibby. 3rd party!!!!
BR549 Originally Posted by bigtex
Bull Shit that's the pass word to my 75 yr old co-workers computer... serious
Channel 1208 in the Dallas area. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What a breath of fresh air! ... thanks
Rev Manning is on now. Bad mouthing Al Sharpton! I'm loving this!!!! He's going to get him removed from MSLSD... LMAO!

He say we need to boycott their advertisers. I'm down for that. who adds on MSLSD?
OAN is good programming...