Arizona Republic Newspaper receive death threats from Trump Supporters.

http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-10-1...orsing-clinton

This is truly sad, first let me say yet another prominent Republican Newspaper has endorsed Clinton and received numerous of death threats.
Mi-Ai Parrish, the head of the paper, published an editorial today about the threats she and her staff have been receiving.

Threats like:

''You're dead. Watch your back.''

''We will burn you down.''

''You should be put in front of a firing squad as a traitor.''

Parrish says the experience has been “chilling.” The Arizona Republic office building has ramped up security, but Parrish worries most about the newspaper staff who work outside the building.

“We have hundreds and hundreds of people out in the community who do things like knock door-to-door selling subscriptions, and those are kids, working their way through school," she says. "They’ve been threatened, they’ve been spit on, they’ve been called terrible, terrible names, and they're fearful.”

The conservative Arizona Republic editorial board wrestled with the decision about which candidate to endorse for a long time, parish says, though their critiques of Trump began before he was the Republican pick for president.

“We had telegraphed for more than a year … our concerns around Donald Trump and his policies, long before he was the nominee of the party,” says Parrish. “[We] felt that he was not good for Arizona, and that he wasn’t good for the United States.”

While Parrish says she knows that many wished the paper's board had chosen to endorse neither candidate, that didn’t feel like an option to her.

“I felt strongly that we needed to stand up," she says. "We want people to vote, we want people to engage, we want to empower and enlighten,” she says. “We weren’t going to sit down as a news organization and just take a pass. So we didn’t."

Parrish says when considering whom to endorse, she thought about her mother, who immigrated to the United States from South Korea in 1954.

“They didn’t have a free press, they didn’t have a democracy. They didn’t have freedom of religion,” says Parrish. “It makes you realize how precious what we have is.”

This is why I am embarrassed that Trump supporters are even calling themselves Republicans- when you act like an entitled asshole because you don't get your way. Trump has instilled this believe in his zombies by blaming the media. Ironically, if it weren't for the media Trump wouldn't be Trump.
How do you know who made the threats or if there were actually any threats made? Where's the proof?
  • R.M.
  • 10-24-2016, 06:57 AM
There is no proof.Luke Warm is full of shit. Just like the fake review he wrote and was called out on it. He had no response.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1686324
Yep. The jig is up, lube. Everybody knows the media lies.

And, so do you!
Odds are these areDemocrats doing this. Just like those sent out to disrupt Trump ralleys in order to show how violent Trump supporters could be.
Odds are this is Democrats doing this. Just like those sent out to disrupt Trump ralleys in order to show how violent Trump supporter could be. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Bingo!
Give that man a kewpie doll.
There is no proof.Luke Warm is full of shit. Just like the fake review he wrote and was called out on it. He had no response.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1686324 Originally Posted by R.M.
You filthy CUNT you could use some fake reviews since you haven't had one on here in 2 years. You boast that you have one on TER which is a site where the rules allow providers to purchase reviews to help their business.
I received credit for my review you dumb fuck. MAybe one of your white knights should write you some fake reviews.
Please explain why you haven't had one freaking review since 2014? carry on!!!
Trump probably offered to pay the legal bills of anyone threatening to kill the newspaper staff.
Trump probably offered to pay the legal bills of anyone threatening to kill the newspaper staff. Originally Posted by southtown4488
+10000000
How do you know who made the threats or if there were actually any threats made? Where's the proof? Originally Posted by Budman
Are you calling the editors and the owners liars? By the way, they happened to be Republicans.

The bigger picture is explain why a conservative newspaper that hasn't endorsed a democrat in 100 years pulls rank and endorses a democrat????
Are you calling the editors and the owners liars? By the way, they happened to be Republicans.

The bigger picture is explain why a conservative newspaper that hasn't endorsed a democrat in 100 years pulls rank and endorses a democrat???? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

I'm not calling them anything. You have no idea who made the threats or if they were made. Assuming threats were made how do you know what political party they belong to. Hillary's camp has been proven to be dishonest and corrupt. They sent people into Trump rally's to cause trouble and cause violence. Do you really put it past them to make threats just to give the impression that it came from Trump supporters. You and your ilk are so partisan you can't see the horrible person HRC is. She is nothing more than a corrupt politician who has the DOJ & FBI protecting her from going to jail. Trump was not my choice but he will be much better for the country than that crooked bitch Hillary.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1686324 Originally Posted by R.M.
ReeseMcCalin you mix breed whore if you want to call me out how about telling people your real age: Your website which has been updated in 2016 has you listed as 41 which I seriously doubt:http://reesemcclain.net/pamper-me/

Yet your ECCIE profile you are listed as 45?http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=14483
I wouldn't be suprised if you are actually 50 are older. You look very fake with your man mades and now all of a sudden your back natural?

So go do some manscaping and shave some hairy man's balls and his hairy ass. I am a quite hairy person myself, but wouldn't let you dare touch me. You are another pathetic loser R.M, you probably dated a wealthy man at one time and got showered with gifts and he left you so now you have to do support yourself by sucking cocks and shaving hairy balls- really nice.
So you are licensced cosmetologist aka a hair dresser- great field you went to hair school.

But the icing of the cake is now you want to be a femDom???http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...447&highlight= Which by the way you couldn't even spell the word correctly you dumb mixed breed CUNT:Writing a Findom contract? I am open to any helpful suggestions please. Thanks a million.
So now you want to put on a strap and fuck men in their ass and abuse men? You want to spit and kick men in their balls now? What a sick CUNT you are- you will do anything for a dollar? I wouldn't be amazed if you would allow golden and brown showers on your client, but I am pretty sure a lot of guys like I B Hankering who by the way loves tranny's just see his review he surely would let you screw him in the ass and so would the CreepyOldGuy.

by the way your Youtube videos haven't even cracked a 100 reviews- shows how bad your business has sunk :https://www.google.com/search?q=rees...wc_bEmcSHc8%3D
You also are on sugar daddy sites.
You are a pathetic CUNT and I Luke Wyatt approve this message!!!
I'm not calling them anything. You have no idea who made the threats or if they were made. Assuming threats were made how do you know what political party they belong to. Hillary's camp has been proven to be dishonest and corrupt. They sent people into Trump rally's to cause trouble and cause violence. Do you really put it past them to make threats just to give the impression that it came from Trump supporters. You and your ilk are so partisan you can't see the horrible person HRC is. She is nothing more than a corrupt politician who has the DOJ & FBI protecting her from going to jail. Trump was not my choice but he will be much better for the country than that crooked bitch Hillary. Originally Posted by Budman
Sir, hold on so a republican conservative newspaper endorses a democrat for the first time in over 100 years- so what is the response of democrats- according to you- they get angry, pretend to be "republicans" and call up the newspaper and make death threats and promise to cancel memberships- yeah that makes perfect sense pal.
I don't know who you are, but for the record I am a republican Trump was my second to last or perhaps third to last choice. Sure Clinton has some bagagae figurative and literally, but a far safer option than Trump. And calling Hillary crooked as if Trump is a saint is really laughable.
Sir, hold on so a republican conservative newspaper endorses a democrat for the first time in over 100 years- so what is the response of democrats- according to you- they get angry, pretend to be "republicans" and call up the newspaper and make death threats and promise to cancel memberships- yeah that makes perfect sense pal.
I don't know who you are, but for the record I am a republican Trump was my second to last or perhaps third to last choice. Sure Clinton has some bagagae figurative and literally, but a far safer option than Trump. And calling Hillary crooked as if Trump is a saint is really laughable. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Are you trying to act stupid or are you really this fucking clueless? Let's assume that threats were made. No one knows who made them so you automatically think a Trump supporter is to blame. What about a POS liberal making the threats knowing that clowns like you will jump to the conclusion that it must be a Trump supporter. Is that not in the realm of possibilities?

On a side note. You made a big deal out of R.M. misspelling FemDom. You did a great job with baggage. You know what they say about glass houses.
  • R.M.
  • 10-24-2016, 10:21 AM
ReeseMcCalin you mix breed whore if you want to call me out how about telling people your real age: Your website which has been updated in 2016 has you listed as 41 which I seriously doubt:http://reesemcclain.net/pamper-me/

Yet your ECCIE profile you are listed as 45?http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=14483
I wouldn't be suprised if you are actually 50 are older. You look very fake with your man mades and now all of a sudden your back natural?

So go do some manscaping and shave some hairy man's balls and his hairy ass. I am a quite hairy person myself, but wouldn't let you dare touch me. You are another pathetic loser R.M, you probably dated a wealthy man at one time and got showered with gifts and he left you so now you have to do support yourself by sucking cocks and shaving hairy balls- really nice.
So you are licensced cosmetologist aka a hair dresser- great field you went to hair school.

But the icing of the cake is now you want to be a femDom???http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...447&highlight= Which by the way you couldn't even spell the word correctly you dumb mixed breed CUNT:Writing a Findom contract? I am open to any helpful suggestions please. Thanks a million.
So now you want to put on a strap and fuck men in their ass and abuse men? You want to spit and kick men in their balls now? What a sick CUNT you are- you will do anything for a dollar? I wouldn't be amazed if you would allow golden and brown showers on your client, but I am pretty sure a lot of guys like I B Hankering who by the way loves tranny's just see his review he surely would let you screw him in the ass and so would the CreepyOldGuy.

by the way your Youtube videos haven't even cracked a 100 reviews- shows how bad your business has sunk :https://www.google.com/search?q=rees...wc_bEmcSHc8%3D
You are a pathetic CUNT and I Luke Wyatt approve this message!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Lmao...
Where did you find this information? Don't lie either.