I'm willing to accept the results of the election...

• DSK
  • 10-24-2016, 11:09 AM
If you liberals will accept voter fraud is bad and it happens!
If you liberals will accept voter fraud is bad and it happens! Originally Posted by DSK
And , starting today, early voting will commence ! So we will be able to " vote early and often " as the lying liberals say ! Box 13, anyone !!!
If you liberals will accept voter fraud is bad and it happens! Originally Posted by DSK
You are late- voter fraud is minuscule and doesn't affect the election. You should also admit that voter Suppression is a form of voter fraud and is a disgrace. There have been numerous of studies and not one found that voter fraud has ever affected the outcome of an election.
Do you realize nearly 100 million vote each election - at most voter fraud at best estimate is 100,000 votes- I have seen the number as low as 10,000

Myth of Voter Fraud
It is important to protect the integrity of our elections. But we must be careful not to undermine free and fair access to the ballot in the name of preventing voter fraud.

The Brennan Center’s ongoing examination of voter fraud claims reveal that voter fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is nearly non-existent, and much of the problems associated with alleged fraud in elections relates to unintentional mistakes by voters or election administrators. Our report "The Truth About Voter Fraud" reveals most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless — and that of the few allegations remaining, most reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Click here for additional resources on fraud.

Voter fraud is not acceptable in our elections, but we must find a balance and not impose solutions that make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in our democracy.

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud
You are late- voter fraud is minuscule and doesn't affect the election. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Lookee folks! More proof LubedAss is a complete fraud and a DNC plant!

Among other lies, he pretends he is a conservative Republican who hates Trump.

Problem is - no "conservative Republican" thinks voter fraud is a myth. No "conservative Republican" opposes efforts to crack down on it.

Truth is - LubedAss has never been a conservative or a Republican in his pathetic, delusional life.

He comes on here parroting ALL of the sorry DNC talking points.

He is a fucking lib-retard through and through. Always has been, always will be.

The only "soldier" he has been is a foot soldier in service of disseminating lib-retard propaganda to undermine and destroy any semblance of real democracy in this country.
  • DSK
  • 10-24-2016, 01:54 PM

Problem is - no "conservative Republican" thinks voter fraud is a myth. No "conservative Republican" opposes efforts to crack down on it.

Truth is - LubedAss has never been a conservative or a Republican in his pathetic, delusional life.

He is a fucking lib-retard through and through. Always has been, always will be.

The only "soldier" he has been is a foot soldier in service of disseminating lib-retard propaganda to undermine and destroy any semblance of real democracy in this country. Originally Posted by lustylad
Excellent answer and I will use it as my reply to Luke, with your permission.
Excellent answer and I will use it as my reply to Luke, with your permission. Originally Posted by DSK
Pound him with it anytime he tries to pooh-pooh voter fraud!
  • DSK
  • 10-24-2016, 02:05 PM
Pound him with it anytime he tries to pooh-pooh voter fraud! Originally Posted by lustylad
Sounds like a good plan, gracias!!
As high as 100,000 or as low as 10,000....I thought the idea was there is no voter fraud. So you admit voter fraud exists (lets call it what it really is, election fraud). Okay election fraud does exist (you admitted that) but how do you measure it when it is illegal and done secretly. They catch 20,000 crossing the border but say it is very likely more like 100,000. They catch murderers about 30% of the time. Rapists get away with it more likely than not. Does the same work for election fraud? Of course it does. Nobody notices, there is not good proof, the election officials are democrats....it all adds up. Nope, election fraud is more likely (mathematics) in the millions and we only can confirm a few without voter ID (which the democrats oppose for some reason). Bob Dornan lost his seat by a few hundred votes. It was shown that several hundred absentee registrations were likely done by the same person. The democratic congress refused to investigate. Candidate Rizzo in Missouri admitted busing in Somalia's from a half way house to vote. He won his election by 20 votes. A judge found the campaign guilty but would not overturn the results. That judge got a lobbying job with the Rizzo family's construction company with a very big paycheck later that year. Gregoire became the governor of Washington with fraudulent votes. Seems she was behind by a few hundred when an unsecured ballot box was discovered in the back of a car. The votes inside (overwhelming in favor of her) changed the outcome of the election. A judge found that fraud had occured but he was not going to overturn the election without proof that the Gregoire campaign was responsible. Judge Bridges was a democrat, he was appointed by a democrat, and this was his second voter fraud decision on the bench.
  • DSK
  • 10-24-2016, 07:17 PM
As high as 100,000 or as low as 10,000....I thought the idea was there is no voter fraud. So you admit voter fraud exists (lets call it what it really is, election fraud). Okay election fraud does exist (you admitted that) but how do you measure it when it is illegal and done secretly. They catch 20,000 crossing the border but say it is very likely more like 100,000. They catch murderers about 30% of the time. Rapists get away with it more likely than not. Does the same work for election fraud? Of course it does. Nobody notices, there is not good proof, the election officials are democrats....it all adds up. Nope, election fraud is more likely (mathematics) in the millions and we only can confirm a few without voter ID (which the democrats oppose for some reason). Bob Dornan lost his seat by a few hundred votes. It was shown that several hundred absentee registrations were likely done by the same person. The democratic congress refused to investigate. Candidate Rizzo in Missouri admitted busing in Somalia's from a half way house to vote. He won his election by 20 votes. A judge found the campaign guilty but would not overturn the results. That judge got a lobbying job with the Rizzo family's construction company with a very big paycheck later that year. Gregoire became the governor of Washington with fraudulent votes. Seems she was behind by a few hundred when an unsecured ballot box was discovered in the back of a car. The votes inside (overwhelming in favor of her) changed the outcome of the election. A judge found that fraud had occured but he was not going to overturn the election without proof that the Gregoire campaign was responsible. Judge Bridges was a democrat, he was appointed by a democrat, and this was his second voter fraud decision on the bench. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Liberals are going to come on here and claim it is all bullshit. Since they run the country, they get to rewrite history.

Time for a peaceful revolution.
You are late- voter fraud is minuscule and doesn't affect the election. You should also admit that voter Suppression is a form of voter fraud and is a disgrace. There have been numerous of studies and not one found that voter fraud has ever affected the outcome of an election.
Do you realize nearly 100 million vote each election - at most voter fraud at best estimate is 100,000 votes- I have seen the number as low as 10,000

Myth of Voter Fraud
It is important to protect the integrity of our elections. But we must be careful not to undermine free and fair access to the ballot in the name of preventing voter fraud.

The Brennan Center’s ongoing examination of voter fraud claims reveal that voter fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is nearly non-existent, and much of the problems associated with alleged fraud in elections relates to unintentional mistakes by voters or election administrators. Our report "The Truth About Voter Fraud" reveals most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless — and that of the few allegations remaining, most reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Click here for additional resources on fraud.

Voter fraud is not acceptable in our elections, but we must find a balance and not impose solutions that make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in our democracy.

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Shut you're whore mouth

The only "soldier" he has been is a foot soldier in service of disseminating lib-retard propaganda to undermine and destroy any semblance of real democracy in this country. Originally Posted by lustylad
His lies and BS are well documented here..
My lies and BS are well documented here.. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
ftfy ahahahah snick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Your lies and BS are well documented here..

ftfy ahahahah snick

ftfy ahahahah snick

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
fuckin' typo

notice that Luke has changed his avatar now? haha

I don't give a shit if you accept it or not. I just want to see you pay that $9.95 Trump TV fee once his incompetent ass loses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Your lies and BS are well documented here..

ftfy ahahahah snick

fuckin' typo

notice that Luke has changed his avatar now? haha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Don't make me put you on ignore. I swear to God I'll do it!