Hillary may have ducked herself....

....in a fair world. Project Veritas video shows the dark master of the DNC saying that Hillary directly coordinated with them to put Donald Ducks on the ground around Trump events. Though it seems comical, it is actually a violation of federal election law. Hillary, the White House, the DNC, the campaign are all involved with this dark arts outfiit.
Wahhh wahhhh wahhhh!
OMG Donald Duck. . . how will the nation survive??? hahaha
pussies.
His point is Hillary and her clan are once again breaking the law. I am amazed anyone can vote for her when there is verifiable proof that she constantly lies and breaks the law. It really shows just now pathetic liberals are.
They rely on people like her to steal the money so they can get paid.
His point is Republicans are pussies. . . crying about a duck costume. hahahaha
Speaking of breaking the law, didn't JDrunk advocate "recording" your vote?
His point is Republicans are pussies. . . crying about a duck costume. hahahaha Originally Posted by southtown4488
No, pointing out a conspiracy to commit fraud on the federal level. I bet you love it when they cheat in sports too.
His point is Hillary and her clan are once again breaking the law. I am amazed anyone can vote for her when there is verifiable proof that she constantly lies and breaks the law. It really shows just now pathetic liberals are. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
It doesn't surprise me at all, even after everything that has come up, that you would vote for trump.
Trump does nothing but bluster, threaten, and lie.
Oh, and quit.
Attached Images File Type: jpg trump scorecard.jpg (56.8 KB, 19 views) File Type: jpg Clinton scorecard.jpg (61.5 KB, 19 views)
No, pointing out a conspiracy to commit fraud on the federal level. I bet you love it when they cheat in sports too. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Obama - Quit your whining