Date: 7/6/2018
Name: Allycat
Phone: XXXXXXXXXX
Email Address: dyiiinglotus@yahoo.com
URL / Website: None
City: New York City
State: New York
Address: New York City
Activities: Sensual touching,passionate kissing,BBBJ with edging,DATY ,digits,masturbation show to orgasm,squirting,CFS in CG,ACG,RCG,standing doggie and standing mish,body shot,mutual shower
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Five feet or less w/o shoes,95-100 lbs w very petite features. She has lost some weight and now appears slightly smaller than her showcase pictures.Very cute face and smile with porcelain white skin,brown eyes and nice teeth. Short dark hair at this meeting.34B natural soft breast with puffy light pink soft teen nipples.Narow 24-25 inch waist and cute butt cheeks that fit in the palm of my hand. A few non distracting tats with one interesting one between and below her breast. Flat athletic abdomen ,sans stretch marks and muscular lower back and legs. At the Y shaved smooth with a medium sized pink clitorus and one cute birthmark. Smelled just out of the shower clean. Nice eye make up,not overdone. This girl is physically the epitome of my perfect intimate partner.
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 7/6/2018
Name: Allycat
Phone: XXXXXXXXXX
Email Address: dyiiinglotus@yahoo.com
URL / Website: None
City: New York City
State: New York
Address: New York City
Activities: Sensual touching,passionate kissing,BBBJ with edging,DATY ,digits,masturbation show to orgasm,squirting,CFS in CG,ACG,RCG,standing doggie and standing mish,body shot,mutual shower
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Five feet or less w/o shoes,95-100 lbs w very petite features. She has lost some weight and now appears slightly smaller than her showcase pictures.Very cute face and smile with porcelain white skin,brown eyes and nice teeth. Short dark hair at this meeting.34B natural soft breast with puffy light pink soft teen nipples.Narow 24-25 inch waist and cute butt cheeks that fit in the palm of my hand. A few non distracting tats with one interesting one between and below her breast. Flat athletic abdomen ,sans stretch marks and muscular lower back and legs. At the Y shaved smooth with a medium sized pink clitorus and one cute birthmark. Smelled just out of the shower clean. Nice eye make up,not overdone. This girl is physically the epitome of my perfect intimate partner.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Art Lover

This encounter sounds interesting.
Fucking A, she has been on my P4 radar and just jumped to #1 on the hit it parade
Saw her when she was in Louisiana. Outstanding.
Anything current on this one?