BDD Lynn?

• Ziz
  • 10-26-2018, 08:02 PM
I highly doubt anyone would have any info on her, but it's worth a try.

Physical Description:
-Asian (from the Philippines)
-Double D man mades
-Big Booty (Man Made, I believe)
-Curvy/cartoonish figure
-Tattoos
-Nice, plump lips (work done also, I believe)
-Can't recall her height... but she was about my height (I'm 5'10) in stripper heels.
-Speaks perfectly English (sometimes, but rarely, you may hear a slight accent).
-She looks like she's in her late 20s, but she is somewhere in her mid 30s.

I've known her for a while, and the last time I saw her was in January of this year. Lynn usually works day shift, but VERY infrequently.

In January, she told me that she was going to get out of the club game and get a real job. She has said this often, but often returns to dancing.

Lynn and I texted back and forth for a while, and she told me that she quit dancing and got a job in sales and then we lost touch, as I lost my contacts when I got a new phone.

Just wondering if anyone has seen her at the club recently... or if she has returned back to dancing.
I highly doubt anyone would have any info on her, but it's worth a try.

Physical Description:
-Asian (from the Philippines)
-Double D man mades
-Big Booty (Man Made, I believe)
-Curvy/cartoonish figure
-Tattoos
-Nice, plump lips (work done also, I believe)
-Can't recall her height... but she was about my height (I'm 5'10) in stripper heels.
-Speaks perfectly English (sometimes, but rarely, you may hear a slight accent).
-She looks like she's in her late 20s, but she is somewhere in her mid 30s.

I've known her for a while, and the last time I saw her was in January of this year. Lynn usually works day shift, but VERY infrequently.

In January, she told me that she was going to get out of the club game and get a real job. She has said this often, but often returns to dancing.

Lynn and I texted back and forth for a while, and she told me that she quit dancing and got a job in sales and then we lost touch, as I lost my contacts when I got a new phone.

Just wondering if anyone has seen her at the club recently... or if she has returned back to dancing. Originally Posted by Ziz
Your description sounds VERY familiar and matches a BDD dancer by the stage name Tina who used to dance there a few years ago. Had OTC w/her a few times. However, her MMs were 800CC, which made her an E-cup.

I wonder if we're talking the same woman. If you were privy to her RW name, PM me to see if we are.

- MMO
Your description sounds VERY familiar and matches a BDD dancer by the stage name Tina who used to dance there a few years ago. Had OTC w/her a few times. However, her MMs were 800CC, which made her an E-cup.

I wonder if we're talking the same woman. If you were privy to her RW name, PM me to see if we are.

- MMO Originally Posted by Man_mades_only
Yall are talking about the same gal.

Here's the rule: When a dancer doesn't want to be found for whatever reason she won't be found. If she comes back on the scene you'll know. Also, some girls come back during the holidays after they say they're done with stripping. It's hard to get out of the game completely. Just be on the lookout...