Date: Last week of October
Name: Upscale Blondie aka Chloe Belle
Phone: 501-322-1923 on her showcase
Email Address: Upscale_Blondie@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=367478
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in Rock City
Activities: Nice convo, sensual massage, LK, LFK, DFK, FIV, CBJ, 69, DATY, RCG, CG
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Where do I begin. This lovely lady always shows up looking like a million bucks. Always. 5'3" 105 lbs, but she is the tallest damn 5'3" Ive ever seen in my life. She has a build that any athlete or any non-athlete for that matter, would dream of. Long legs and a shorter torso. And those long legs go ALLL the way up to that lovely ass of her's. Her hygiene is always immaculate, and she has wonderful taste not just in lingerie, but her wardrobe in general. Always classy looking.
Recommendation: Well Hell Yeah!
If you seek PA Credit for this Encounter, please provide a more definitive date of when this Encounter occurred.
  • TBoo
  • 12-03-2018, 04:08 AM
Great review Austin!
Damn fine review sir! I need this lady in my rotation for sure!
Thanks guys!
Another excellent review of a most excellent lady.
Thanks Tuck! I agree a most excellent lady! It looks like you were busy yesterday catching up on the reviews and adding comments. Your feedback is appreciated! Are you Relaxer’s replacement by any chance? I haven’t seen him on the board since the shutdown.
Just had to play catch up. lol
Don't have time to take over for Relaxer. But I was also thinking we haven't heard from him.
Yeah I know I miss hearing from ole Relaxer on the reviews. And you’re right it would be some big shoes to fill from a time standpoint, lol.