Date: 12-06-2018
Name: Ellie Alexandra
Phone: On her Bio Page
Email Address: elliealexandra@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=306137
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Little Rock
Activities: Excellent conversation, body appreciation, BBBJ, DT, DATY, CG, K9, Standing Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Long and Vivid Red
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A vision of perfection! You get lost in her eyes. Her face is perfect. Her lips are perfect. She has a perfect tight little body with delicious curves. Her hair, nails, ink, and belly piercing perfectly amplify her exotic allure. Her legs are perfection, slim yet strong. Her taste in lingerie is perfect. And the stars aligned when she and her plastic surgeon enhanced her now DDD breasts. Did I mention she was perfect?
Recommendation: Yes
A damn fine and most excellent review, on a damn fine and most excellent lady. You summed her up perfectly. Well done!
Have to meet this lady at some point! Her reviews are just stellar!
Thank you. Ellie is a gift and I wanted to do her justice. This is quite a complement coming from you.
@g0lfnutt you really do need to meet Ellie. Be sure to sign up for her area specific newsletter so you can get on her dance card, as it fills up very quickly.
@g0lfnutt you really do need to meet Ellie. Be sure to sign up for her area specific newsletter so you can get on her dance card, as it fills up very quickly. Originally Posted by Juxtaposed
Thanks for the tip! I will do that today