New To Dallas Area... Ruby Faye

Hello Everyone,

I'm so ecstatic to be now be apart of the community.
I'm looking forward to making many new friends.
I just cant wait to enjoy all of the amazing things the community has to offer.
I have new pics coming soon as well as my own personal site.
That way you can stay up to date with my tours and whats going on in my world.

I like dancing, singing & making others smile!

(972)534-5577
Email... Luvrubyfaye@gmail.com

I Cant Wait...

Luv, Ruby Faye
So i tried on of those text apps and that wasnt working out so i decided to just get a new line. So i wanted to update you with my for sure contact information.

Updated contact info.... (972)481-4079

RUBY-FAYE

Thanks, now I'll just wait for you to make it further south.
Welcome! Be sure to check out the Dallas specific forums---
Ruby and I have way too much fun together! We are always looking for fun stuff to do together?

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
They tagged me last week. Lots of fun. Ruby is literally a human vacuum cleaner with the sucking button stuck in the 'on' position. She has huge 36DDD tits that love to be fondled and sucked. Tiffany was on her 'A' game like always. Review coming later.
So i am still trying to figure out when my account will be approved for verified provider status.
I have 2 reviews now but i did notice one of my reviews was not linked to my profile.
I just cant seem to get this thing fixed so i can get more involved with the community here.
Is there a way someone will help me fix this please??
So i am still trying to figure out when my account will be approved for verified provider status.
I have 2 reviews now but i did notice one of my reviews was not linked to my profile.
I just cant seem to get this thing fixed so i can get more involved with the community here.
Is there a way someone will help me fix this please??
Originally Posted by Ruby Faye
Your account is currently in the "Pending Age Verification" status.
The Owners of Eccie require all new or returning Female accounts to complete the Age Verification Process.

If you have not done so already, please forward your Age Verification Documents to the email address in the paragraph below. I have included some information that will help you to complete the Age Verification Process quickly.

You must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 21 or over to have an Upgraded Female Account on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Driver’s License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close-up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age WILL be requested of ANYONE seeking Upgraded Female Account status, regardless of their stated age.
Welcome aboard hon!