In Dallas need recomendations

I'm in Dallas for the rest of the week, this is my 2nd time here if you have any good restaurant recommendations or places to visit I would greatly appreciate it.
What part of Dallas? Budget? Food likes and dislikes?
I'm in Dallas for the rest of the week, this is my 2nd time here if you have any good restaurant recommendations or places to visit I would greatly appreciate it. Originally Posted by Ericka xoxo
There are a lot of chain restaurants on Belt Line Rd in North Dallas. There is a TGI Fridays, Outback Steakhouse, Chillis, Applebees, Magic Time Machine, Buffalo Wild Wings (ok if you want to see Mavs or the Rangers play). You have several choices all on the same street. Enjoy your visit.
The Ranch
Mexican Sugar
Tupelo Honey
Whiskey Cake
Little Katana

You should find all of these in the Las Colinas and Irving area.
If you have the budget, a few of my favorites are Nonna, Georgie, Carbone Vino, and Quarter Acre. Bunches of largely interchangeable steak houses. No decent Chinese unless you go way the fuck up north to Richardson or Plano. Sichuan Folk is quite good, as is ChongQing House. Rise Soufflé is different and good if you like soufflé . Numerous threads on BBQ. Pecan Lodge and Lockhart Smokehouse in Bishops Arts District are centrally located.
So, where did you end up dining??