Light Bondage

For future sessions, I would like to know which providers GENUINELY enjoys light bondage. Feel free to PM or reply back here.

Thanks!
I love it!!
Hmmmmmmm
I love it!! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Yeah, after reading your showcase It's safe to say we'll have some play dates in the foreseeable future ;-)
The whole light bondage / restraint thing is very new to me but I've had two hobby experiences with it now and I am starting to dig it myself.
I’m into restraining others... But I’d need to be comfortable with a client before I allowed it. Not a first date thing for me.
I’m into restraining others... But I’d need to be comfortable with a client before I allowed it. Not a first date thing for me. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
So far my experiences have been with the ladies restrained. With one tying herself up because I didn't know how to do it. Lol

I'd be good with being restrained myself, like you if it was with someone I trusted and definitely wouldn't be on a first meeting. It might be fun though.
For future sessions, I would like to know which providers GENUINELY enjoys light bondage. Feel free to PM or reply back here.

Thanks! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I always seem to be pretty tied up when we meet. lol
LOL! I guess I'll bend my rules and let you tie me up next time ;-)
Yeah, after reading your showcase It's safe to say we'll have some play dates in the foreseeable future ;-) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

I cannot wait to finally meet you !
I cannot wait to finally meet you ! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
The feeling is mutual! :-)
I enjoy a light, sensuous (woman in control) bondage session
Yaaas! Same here. Great way to start a session (after chit chat and a glass of wine of course). Although lap dances are my personal favorite.

Thanks! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I used to do a lot of fetish modeling and even had a dom at one point. I'd love to try some light bondage with a trusted client. My body misses being tied up. I'm submissive so I'm not into restraining anyone else. It's not in my comfort zone. I like being controlled