Provider Question

Do you prefer a pounding type session or a more sensual encounter?
Sensual with hard pounding closer to climax.
Sensual with hard pounding closer to climax. Originally Posted by samantha thom

+1

Pounding the entire session is desensitizing and can also be painful. If a man pounds too hard for too long it can even put a lady out of commission for a few days causing mental anguish as well as financial loss.

If you start off pounding, there is no other level to progress to, thus making it more difficult for both parties to climax.

Start off slow and sensual, progress to a moderate pace and depth, and save the pounding for the last five minutes

If a man pounds too hard for too long it can even put a lady out of commission for a few days causing mental anguish...
Originally Posted by milfy2002
Mental anguish from not being able to get some for the next few days?! Oh my...
Mental anguish from not being able to get some for the next few days?! Oh my... Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Mental anguish because someone physically harmed you during the most intimate of acts.

I like to start out sensual...lots of teasing is nice...to build up to a good pounding until climax...

I love it when a man can control his nut...ivealways thought it to be extremely sexy watching my guy hold back for me to get mine more than once..
I like to say fuck me harder .. but I want and need both ..

I love it when a man can control his nut...ivealways thought it to be extremely sexy watching my guy hold back for me to get mine more than once.. Originally Posted by Analeese

Yes please!

Is note taking allowed?
I definitely prefer sensual!!
Whatever he likes I'm not picky
Yes please!
Is note taking allowed? Originally Posted by Highballz
Yes please . .take notes sweetness
With sensual fucking you get to a point where your clit is on fire and you are about to explode and you need that cock pounding you fast and hard as cum just pours out))
Sensual sex that is so hot and intense that I want to pound you, I need to pound you. You need me to but I can't and I have to desperately confess to you " it's to good baby it's just sooooooooo good" I don't provide I just felt like answering.