Review: She's deceiving and you will get ripped off big time!

Date: 12/10/16
Provider: Vi
User ID: fire.wulf06@gmail.como
Phone: 281-572-6098
Email Address: fire.wulf06@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://texasprincess.gfefiles.com/home
City: Denison
State: Texas
Address: denison TX
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing
Session Length: None
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: Don't know
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's fit but a fuckin liar. And really deceiving. Do Not Use the app called "Cash" You've been warned!
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear this. Why did you agree to drive to Denison when her ad shows that she is in the DFW and Grapevine area? Denison is nowhere near there.
That's the location she gave me and I've been trying to see her for awhile but the way she works is dumb. And the location is fake im also thinking her profile is outdated
Moved to coed
  • motor
  • 12-10-2016, 07:41 PM
do a search on !VI!, Wulf Princess, Cathrine.........and then stay the fuck away from her, she has more drama than you will ever want
Is she still banned from this site? So hard to keep with everything that has been going on with this chic
And you gave this chick money before you met her because???
you say in ROS that
Yeah she's somewhat banned
Dude, we get it. How many different threads are you going to post this in?
Until the bitch is exposed
Yeah she's somewhat banned Originally Posted by chavodaboss90
What does that mean?

And as far as being "exposed", she's the most infamous whore of 2016. She needs no more exposure, unless she's actively soliciting again.

Her account here was dormant for about 6 months, then all of a sudden saw activity in early November. The question is, is she active again? Is it someone else with access to her account? Through dumb luck did you happen to start communicating with whomever has access and they decided to rip you off?

It's only important in that if it's an active scam, folks need to know. If you're just an anomaly ("hey, this guy keeps asking for a date, even though the account has been inactive most of the year. Might as well take his cash"), then posting on multiple threads and bringing this old news back to the forefront is overkill.
Until the bitch is exposed Originally Posted by chavodaboss90
Dude, what is your story? you posted how scared you were in the BBFS Coed thread, how you did BB once, and got "the scare of my life".. then you drive to fucking Dennison to see V1! or whatever the Hell name she goes by now?

did you see yourself in one of the famous video clips, and decide to get back at her?
Until the bitch is exposed Originally Posted by chavodaboss90
She's been exposed for the longest time, apparently you're the last one to show up to the party. You've got plenty of searchable info about her on this site, and you provided money upfront sight unseen. You're either very desperate or not very bright -- you kinda asked for it. Lesson learned I hope...
Probably not ...