Men's grooming / razor bumps

Ladies please tell us men what you suggest for us to get rid of that unwanted hair. I personally don't like any hair on a women's lower areas when down there. So I'm sure you have the same feeling about us. I keep well groomed down there but as I am getting older I guess it's getting hard to reach some areas and just a pain. Lol. Went and had done and had my chest and nipple areas done since it's not full its here and there so it's not sexy. Now I have bumps like pimples or something. When I do it myself I think it looked better. Looks like a nasty teenager again. How do you women do it? So fresh and smooth looking couldn't imagine how I would feel if let her do my butt area like she suggested. Is there some cream or something I can use to just make hair fall out. Lol of course looking for easiest and freshest.
I'm not a woman, but for me there is no substitute for waxing, a little time and pain for 30 minutes or so and repeat every 4 weeks, couldn't be easier
Using duct tape is as effective and cheaper than waxing.
Nair is a hair removal cream.

Sounds like plain Old razor burn. Be sure to use a quality shave cream. Also, be aware shaving or any hair removal down to the skin leaves micro abrasions on the skin you may not see. Now you have breaks in your skin in an area that you expose to potential STDs. Condoms only protect what they cover.

I keep my pubic area well groomed but bare? Nope
Completely shaved penis looks like a naked mole rat to me . Leave some hair and keep it nice and fresh. To me, hair down there for men is super masculine and sexy
Completely shaved penis looks like a naked mole rat to me . Leave some hair and keep it nice and fresh. To me, hair down there for men is super masculine and sexy Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I'm glad that I've always received positive responses, in fact more than one lady has been quite enamored with my naked mole rat
I'm glad that I've always received positive responses, in fact more than one lady has been quite enamored with my naked mole rat Originally Posted by John3030
Different strokes for different folks my dear.
Sugar scrub yo.