Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 11:52 AM
Like he's been denying for days ... so here's the deal with WTF ... easy pickins ...

It doesn't have anything to do with the evidence .. he already knows ALL THE EVIDENCE...

it 100% has to do with the jury ... in his pea brain ....

.. depends on the outcome ... so he's MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACKING ..

That's what happens to people when they make their minds up ahead of time ....

.. the justify their conclusion with the end result. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The evidence had been picked over and leaked before the trial.

Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter.

I do not have to Monday morning a thing. Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter. We will see how good each side did during jury selection by the verdict. I will not have to second guess a thing. I know WTF Zimmerman is guilty of. Manslaughter.
If Martin wasn't black, Zimmerman would not be on trial for murder because he would not have followed a white Martin. Originally Posted by WTF

where'd you make that up from? your inner white guilt?

given the same fact scenario i think zimmerman would have been just as suspicious of any color of person and done the exact same thing
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 12:05 PM

given the same fact scenario i think zimmerman would have been just as suspicious of any color of person and done the exact same thing Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You think, I think , we all think...

we are right.

That will go over your head.

But it does mean that jury selection is the crux of this trial's outcome.
The jury might have the option of manslaughter, but the evidence that has been presented so far still says that Martin was doing a beat down on Zimmerman, and Zimmerman, in fear of severe bodily harm as his head hit that concrete, shot him.

That says "not guilty".

Now, the prosecution might have some unforseen legal move that will blow the thing wide open. But as of now, I agree with what Greta on Fox said. If the prosecution does not come up with something substantial, the judge will give a directed verdict of not guilty.

Maybe the prosecution knows there is no case, and will pursue that line in the hope that when all of the "hoodies" riot, they will keep the mayhem to a minimum.
You think, I think , we all think...

we are right.

That will go over your head.

But it does mean that jury selection is the crux of this trial's outcome. Originally Posted by WTF
and my point from the beginning of this fiasco is that zimmerman is a victim of racism
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 12:09 PM
The jury might have the option of manslaughter, but the evidence that has been presented so far still says that Martin was doing a beat down on Zimmerman, and Zimmerman, in fear of severe bodily harm as his head hit that concrete, shot him.

That says "not guilty".

Now, the prosecution might have some unforseen legal move that will blow the thing wide open. But as of now, I agree with what Greta on Fox said. If the prosecution does not come up with something substantial, the judge will give a directed verdict of not guilty.

Maybe the prosecution knows there is no case, and will pursue that line in the hope that when all of the "hoodies" riot, they will keep the mayhem to a minimum. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You do not understand what a manslaughter charge is....
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 12:10 PM

given the same fact scenario i think zimmerman would have been just as suspicious of any color of person and done the exact same thing Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
for that inane comment to hold true Zimmerman, would have to stop and question every resident he saw outside their condo walking the property..
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 12:10 PM
and my point from the beginning of this fiasco is that zimmerman is a victim of racism Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You do not understand the history of the Stanford Police Department

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1345868.html
I notice everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she testified that Martin was trying to elude Zimmerman once he realized he was being followed, which doesn't jibe with Zimmerman's account of events. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

Elude? how do you get that. She tell him to run, Martin says no and confronts Zimmerman and asks why he is following him. I don't believe that is the definition of elude. Her testimony was that martin noticed some creepy as cracker following him, not he was running from some creepy ass cracker.

Definition of ELUDE

: to avoid adroitly : evade <the mice eluded the traps> <managed to elude capture>

: to escape the perception, understanding, or grasp of <subtlety simply eludes them> <victory continued to elude us>
for that inane comment to hold true Zimmerman, would have to stop and question every resident he saw outside their condo walking the property.. Originally Posted by CJ7
talking about inane comments.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

someone wake* me up when this guy goes
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 12:17 PM
for that inane comment to hold true Zimmerman, would have to stop and question every resident he saw outside their condo walking the property.. Originally Posted by CJ7
What our Klan members fail to acknowledge is that Zimmerman thought Martin was suspicious because......why? He was walking through the neighborhood with a pack of skittles? Big fucking deal. WTF is suspicious about that? Unless of course the person walking is black! They have not been able to come up with WTF Martin was doing that was suspicious. Come on nevergivesitathought, tell us WTF Martin did that was suspicious?
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 12:18 PM

someone walk me up when this guy goes Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
yeah somebody wake this idiot up
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 12:20 PM
What our Klan members fail to acknowledge is that Zimmerman thought Martin was suspicious because......why? He was walking through the neighborhood with a pack of skittles. WTF is suspicious about that? Unless of course the person walking is black! Originally Posted by WTF

he had on a hoodie

part of the dress code in the community reads NO HOODIES...
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 12:20 PM

someone wake* me up when this guy goes Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
WTF was Martin doing that was suspicious? Eating Skittles?
whats the over under on the up coming property losses

from the upcoming riots?