Name: Crystal
Phone: 585-378-4332
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...c/057446744337
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Off Buffalo Rd
Activities: Lfk, hj, bbbj, fiv, dt, cfs, mish, cowgirl, mpops
Hair Length and Color: Shorter right above the shoulders dyed a golden brown, different from her normal black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’5 curvy with handful b’s and a nice round booty, with some tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like she's doing better, nice to hear.
I’m so happy she is doing better. Such a nice person and to see what happened to her basically overnight was tough to witness. I may have to reach out to her now. Thanks for the review
Yep, she was always a nice person...
Is that same lady that used the name Crystalized on Backpage ?
Yes it is.
Glad to hear she's back on the straight and narrow. And that's just the random dicks she's back to taking.
����,,,,,,, had a nice appointment with her before, 2nd one she had thinned down a lot, seemed like things weren’t going so great, sounds like she’s doing better now
How is her incall location? Not a fan of the no tell motel on the B LO road.
Going to see Crystal tomorrow night. I have been trying to meet up with her when she has ads on back page. I know what she been through. I feel like it’s time to get finally meet her in person.
Saw her before she went downhill, and once when she was not great. Definitely good to hear she’s doing well now
Going to see Crystal tomorrow night. I have been trying to meet up with her when she has ads on back page. I know what she been through. I feel like it’s time to get finally meet her in person. Originally Posted by bprizz
Hmmmm….

You know what she’s been through…but you don’t know her, and never met her…….

Hey, OCD…..here’s some drama for you!

elg…..
Yes. Finally got to meet Crystal yesterday after probably fifteen or so years. Seen her back page adds in 2009..kind of been following Crystal for a while now. You can build her timeline reading her many reviews on her. Don’t see any drama elg !! Just an obsession. Crystal and I talked about that when I saw her. I know more about Crystal then most.
  • Gbb65
  • 04-27-2024, 10:56 PM
is her incall at her home on buff wasnt she use to be in greece
Crystal has a new in call now . Crystal has been At many locations including the ones that you have mentioned Gb