Waste of time 512-893-9520 Name: Jaydenhendrixx

• BF66
  • 08-18-2018, 11:04 AM
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=460378

Ghosted me after giving me address and having me drive downtown. Deal with this ho at your own risk
Yeah she ghosted me too. I never got to the address part though.

Probably for the best. She even talks like a flaky person.
Damn that sucks... been there where you show up and crickets.... waste of gas and time.
Sad that you got satisfaction out of making a post about not dealing with this " ho " . sounds like a win for both of us that this session didn't happen . I prefer gentlemen 😊 I had a booker helping to schedule my appointments previously , so if there was some sort of misunderstanding I'm not aware of I apologize about that . I actually am very well spoken & have great reviews so lets not talk down on someone we never met .
Thanks enjoy your day fellas ❤
Booker or not good TCB is a reasonable expectation and ultimately your responsibility not your 'booker'. If these guys have NCNSd you'd be blasting them but when you do it you can't even apologize and try to make it right,
Actually no I wouldnt . ive had several no calls no shows . never blasted anybody . that wouldnt personally do anything for me . after being called a ho , a waste of time & sounding like a flake . no I dont think I will be apologizing . I would never intentionally schedule something and not go through with it because once again that would do nothing for me . I did apologize for any misunderstandings .
I'm not going to go back & forth with grown men as you shouldn't want to with a young lady either . I'm sure there is plenty of other lovely ladies for you guys to see that " TCB " , so dont waste your time downing me . go schedule with them 😊❤😘

Xoxo
You heard her fellas. Good TCB is not something she provides and she doesn't want or need your business.
Had you accepted my management offer you wouldn't be having these problems.
Well, look at the bright side. At least Manchester United won today.
I thought you had to mask numbers?
I thought you had to mask numbers? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
The number is in her ads.
Oh ok