Penis Jewelry question for the ladies

• in2d8
  • 08-30-2018, 09:23 PM
Seriously, this is not a joke.

Wondering how the ladies feel about a guy showing up for an appointment wearing jewelry on his junk. I'm talking ornamental metal objects worn to enhance and highlight specific parts of the human body. Things such as Glans Rings, Urethral Plugs, Butt Plugs, Prince Albert rings, Chastity Cage, Ball Stretchers, Fernum Studs, etc.

Would you be offended, shy, curious, excited? If you can't decide, I'd be happy to model a few of my favorites for you.
I dont like dick piercings in during play. They are a bothersome during bj and deepthroat. I've also never felt any added sensations during intercourse when a guy had them versus when he didnt.
that stuff is all fine and I welcome it if you're into but it is for you not for me. I like plain ole unadorned dick. the dick jewelry is for a guy who wants it and likes it. not necessary for me. use it f it gets you off. if you're concerned about what I prefer, i prefer a natural hard dick without stuff in the way.
I don't want to turn into a Raintree Sprinkler Head.
I couldnt take that pain I believe.
Hope the provider doesn't have braces. They could get locked up together for a while