❤️❤️What makes someone in the hobby your favorite ...❤️

❤️❤️What makes someone in the hobby your favorite ...❤️

Girls and Gents contribute

As a naughty girl 💋

1. I love it when a gent and I have great conversation
2. When the chemistry is off the charts and we both get to Nirvana several times in a date.
3. When he comes to see me again and again ... obviously makes me feel special 💋
4. When we both share a sense of fun!
5. The gifts, the trips, the meals, etc. are icing on the cake ...True connection is what brings a smile when I see he is booking me again ! And I truly get excited !

I know guys love it when they know that with me they are not rushed ... also when they feel seduced and appreciated !
They love my kissing 💋

https://pimpandhost.com/image/96478938
Damn girl, I want to come see you. I honestly feel the exact same way and that’s one of the reasons started baking guys cookies and having their favorite snack here for them. I also love making sure I have the exact preferred beverage.

But the best thing is having interesting talk and canoodling and not being in rush. Like you said, the generous gifts are icing, but it’s really about making each feel truly special and appreciated.

Sending fun emails and PMs between visit also make my day go faster and better.
BThree
You are just adorable and I hope your gents truly appreciate you!
So good to hear of girls that think and feel like me ! I truly love the hobby and see myself as a geisha or sexy healer ! Lol

I found this about courtesans !

“The cortigiane oneste were usually well-educated and worldly and often held simultaneous careers as performers or artists. They were typically chosen on the basis of their "breeding"—social and conversational skills, intelligence, common-sense, and companionship—as well as their physical attributes. It was usually their wit and personality that set them apart from regular women. Sex constituted only a facet of the courtesan's array of services. ”

So there you go ... you are a beautiful and brainy girl ...big hug ����
You truly made my day with your kind words, Monica. I have a feeling that we are both blessed with gentleman callers who appreciate us as people. I know I am.

The best (tangible) thing I did for a client was to make an epic seafood tower for his birthday...we both love oysters (I shucked them myself, lol) and stone crab. This thing was about 2.5 feel tall. Another time, he flew us to Miami one time to have dinner at my favorite restaurant in the world, Joe’s Stone Crab on South Beach. One of the best 24hours of my life - filled with laughter and fun.
You sound like fun ! And you have a kind ❤️ heart!
Awesome that you feel appreciated ... I have been blessed and have friends in the hobby for many years ... and if they do not hobby anymore we see each other for coffee or a meal (yes you know who you are ...
when you come to Austin or if I go to Houston would love to meet and have dinner with you !
Big hug!
Absolutely!
The ability to communicate in a timely manner and be on time and ready to go. Doesn't sound like much, but it's rare.
When they want to see you otc. And go out of their way to make time to see you...
B three is smokin!
B three is smokin! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
With ya' pard on this.. I think she is sweet and has a level head on her shoulders//
Y’all made my day. Unfortunately, I was out all night last night and am super hungover. (Cue up Mythos’ Box Wine comment here )

Xoxo
that Double post thing is happened again

Xoxo
that Double post thing is happened again Originally Posted by B Three
That's ok , you can do no wrong..........
Wow Monica this is the exact response I was looking for in my question about regulars. What makes him your ATF should have been my ?. Thanks wish we lived closer maybe I could be added to your list of ATF along goes for you B 3
Thanks, Tramp. What kind of cookies do you like? Xoxo