Serious Question

Why are some of you so angry about the changes?

Be specific and to the point because St. C is reading.
Why are some of you so angry about the changes?

Be specific and to the point because St. C is reading. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I hope ST C is reading?? AGAIN ST C send me a pm! I have a lot to share about many things. Trying to be pc and have a more acceptable image and with the current environment is one thing. But the excessive new rules against the providers is what has driven the ladies away! This includes ad posting frequency, sig issues, content, 18-21age restriction, MOD DELAYS IN POSTING APPROVED ADS and many more! This and no other reason is why participation is disappearing ! No one is angry! Sadness in seeing what the great E has become..
My impression from your response is that the vast majority of your issue is with the excessive new rules against the providers and the reasons you listed.

Doesn't fighting for them make you a white knight? Any guy that's ever defended the hookers has always been labeled a WK.

Remember, Eccie was created for dudes. Not for hookers. Especially hookers that generate zero revenue.

The old Eccie was already at the end of it's life life cycle when things went dark. It will never ever come back even if the rules changed.

The future of Eccie will be determined by revenue. Eccie needs to bring in new customers that will advertise.

If you were an advertiser you would want Eccie to not have much female participation.

None of us have any idea about all of the traffic so we don't really know one way or the other.

Eccie does.