Where to move in Garland

Okay I have a question for ladies and guys I'm thinking about moving to garland !!! But what area are safe live in?

Please get back with me I'm trying to get out this hotel or if anyone know any other good areas To live in that would be nice too

Thanks
Layla
Close to rowlett or Sachse. Why garland in specific?
Thanks I will take a look.... And I like garland I grew up as a kid there and it's quiet
I love Garland to. That is where I grew up. They called it Gtown now. lol.
The area near Firewheel Mall is really nice. And what woman doesn't love to shop :-)
Lol...tara
Okay I will have to take a look over there I love shopping wat bout 635/oaks
The area near Firewheel Mall is really nice. And what woman doesn't love to shop :-) Originally Posted by spankmaster
North Garland is a nice part of town. But I also like the little a-frame houses that can be found all over the area, though.

I moved to Garland, permanently, almost 5 years ago and I haven't regretted my decision although many people will say that Garland is an iffy place to work in.

Living, though, it's a nice area. If you have children, the schools were great on the upper levels. Not sure how the elementary ones score.

Moving is such a pain. Good luck with it!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I recently moved to garland and i love it my little neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful.

Far north garland seems to be the best area to live in
  • modus
  • 06-10-2014, 06:56 PM
It's already been mentioned the firewheel area is nice. If you're doing it for business reasons try to be near GB and 75.

Another area that may not be great for business is near Rowlett. If you look between Miller and 30 and near the Lake you can find some nice areas.
The area near Firewheel Mall is really nice. And what woman doesn't love to shop :-) Originally Posted by spankmaster
Plus 1 and it's my area too
Plus 1 and it's my area too Originally Posted by 7aurelius
+2
The best area of Garland to move to is Plano.
Thank I found something in garland
stay away from the I-30 area. There is always shit going down on that side of garland. car theft is big right now in the southeast . I work inGarland and drive these streets all day. North Garland is definetly quieter and nicer.