Sioux Falls

Hey guys, I will be visiting Sioux Falls for the first time soon. What is the safest area of town and most convenient for you guys? Any areas I should avoid altogether?? Thanks
Should visit Bismarck!
I second that motion!!!
Hey guys, I will be visiting Sioux Falls for the first time soon. What is the safest area of town and most convenient for you guys? Any areas I should avoid altogether?? Thanks Originally Posted by Kayden Karter
Welcome!
Sioux Falls is a safe community. There are a couple tacky motels at Cliff and I-90, but you probably wouldn't be considering those dumps. There are several nice hotels downtown, and downtown Sioux Falls is quite charming. Higher end chains are in good areas, too. Sioux Falls has a surprising number of good restaurants, many downtown, but also scattered about the city.
downtown is nice but ive notice cops hanging out in the lobby of some of the nice hotels. theres a mariott by the mall. ramada on Russel. a few of the microtels and my places types on Shirley. central and west side is the norm I noticed.
Sheraton that is attached to Denny Sanford Center is a nice place. Downtown Holiday Inn is another nice spot.