Uncle Sam Is Riding a 39% Pay Raise! How About You? Is Your Income Going Up As Fast??

This is the kind of data the libtards on this forum don't want you to know... or think about.

They want you to believe the federal government isn't taxing us enough!

All you free riders out there need to pony up and pay your "fair share"!

While most of us are struggling to keep up with inflation, the federal government is rolling in money!

Do you think a 39% pay hike might cover everything? Not if you are Joe Biden and your greed is un-fucking-limited!

Why the Budget Deficit Is Falling

Tax revenue is booming, with individual tax receipts rising 68%.

By The Editorial Board
May 12, 2022 6:47 pm ET

President Biden has been taking credit for the falling federal deficit, but what he won’t tell you are the real reasons. Allow us to fill in his blanks.

Spending has fallen sharply this fiscal year, but the reason isn’t Congressional restraint. The explanation is “the net result of large decreases in pandemic-related spending offset by smaller increases in other spending,” as the Congressional Budget Office puts it in its April budget summary.

Democrats wanted to make many pandemic programs permanent, but Build Back Better failed to pass the Senate. Thank you, Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema.

The other reason, which no one in Washington wants to report, is that tax revenue is booming. Federal receipts through April rose an astonishing $843 billion from a year earlier, or 39%, to nearly $3 trillion. There’s still a third of the fiscal year to go.

Individual income taxes rose $698 billion, or 68%, thanks to economic growth and inflation that boosts nominal incomes. The feds are getting more than their “fair share.”

Corporate income-tax revenue continued its torrid pace, rising $38 billion, or 21%. CBO concedes that revenue for fiscal 2022 is likely to exceed its forecast from last summer by between $400 billion and $500 billion.

All of this adds up to boom times in the Beltway, but Mr. Biden still wants a record tax increase. Isn’t a 39% raise enough?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-the...e-11652391235?
Why do you care? Worry about your own damn money and don't concern yourself about what others are making, grandpa. I doubt it is even affecting your old broke ass. It affects people like me, and I don't care.

Broke blouses are always talking shit about what other people make and about taxes. I don't give a fuck about anybody's wallet other than mine and the taxes I pay... technically, that's somewhat of a lie because I am a Lakers fan and Russell Westbrook making $47M next year is a cap space killer so they'll suck again next year because they'll have no cap space to sign anyone of significance.
Why do you care? Worry about your own damn money and don't concern yourself about what others are making, grandpa. I doubt it is even affecting your old broke ass. It affects people like me, and I don't care.

Broke blouses are always talking shit about what other people make and about taxes. I don't give a fuck about anybody's wallet other than mine and the taxes I pay... technically, that's somewhat of a lie because I am a Lakers fan and Russell Westbrook making $47M next year is a cap space killer so they'll suck again next year because they'll have no cap space to sign anyone of significance. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You are really stupid aren’t you? And a fraud. Granny.
Westbrook is a cancer in every locker room. Who’s ever won with him?

Sorry your team sucks, and it does. But I don’t really care about the Lakers woes except that their fans might also be Dodger fans and they deserve all the misery they can get.
  • WTF
  • 05-24-2022, 08:01 AM
lustylady
Are you bragging about the Biden economy?

Broke blouses are always talking shit about what other people make and about taxes. I don't give a fuck about anybody's wallet other than mine and the taxes I pay... technically, that's somewhat of a lie because I am a Lakers fan and Russell Westbrook making $47M next year is a cap space killer so they'll suck again next year because they'll have no cap space to sign anyone of significance. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Jeez, Lucas! Who pissed in your wine glass last night? As befitting your preferred conflict resolution techniques, I sure hope you kicked his ass in good and proper style!

This is the kind of data the libtards on this forum don't want you to know... or think about.

All you free riders out there need to pony up and pay your "fair share"! Originally Posted by lustylad
Lucas, I'm sorry to have to bring this up, but we need to talk to you about your apparent unwillingness to pay capital gains taxes.

To wit:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2717742

Note particularly post nos. 7 and 17. (LOL!)

Yes, get the hell out of the market and stay out as of late May 2020! Sage advice, Lucas. The S&P 500 was only up a little more than 50% during the ensuing 18 months. Sure nailed that one, didn't you?

(But you likely have cut -- or will cut -- your tax bill by a hell of a lot relative to other investors by avoiding the possibility of capital gains realization, so there's that!)

Lucky thing for you that you don't have to depend on clients wanting to pay fees for your prescient market advice to whatever investment bank took a shot at giving you a desk and a phone number. Thankfully, you have a different and virtually unique way of securing your retirement security -- kicking people's asses in street fights for $100K per bout!

By the way ...

I watched many episodes of The Rifleman as a kid. Really enjoyed the show.

But I'm afraid that the username Lucas McCain is not a great fit for you.

Ever thought about changing it to Philo Beddoe?

Because fcuk you, plebe...

Peanuts says I. Drop in the spittoon I would say. Assuming the world does not get destroyed entirely, then comes the RECONSTRUCTION costs. Likely 10X the current, errr, uhhmm... investment. Yeah, that's the ticket... In-vest-ment. Shoot howdy!

Because fcuk you, plebe...

Originally Posted by texassapper
Why do you care? Worry about your own damn money and don't concern yourself about what others are making, grandpa. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If you really thought that, you'd not be replying yourself.
  • Tiny
  • 05-24-2022, 11:43 AM

Lucas, Lucas, Lucas. That's the beauty of eccie. I don't give a rat's ass about trannies. If I don't want to read about some guy having having his penis up some tranny's ass, I just stay away from his thread in the "Another Realm" section. I don't give a rat's ass about the Lakers and Russell Westbrook either, but am happy for you and Yssup to discuss that.

I do care about the likelihood that the government will raise my taxes. And the amount of revenue collected by the Feds has a bearing on that. I also care about the Australian elections and Vietnamese Hot Tocs, two other topics that you've mentioned no one should care about.

Lighten up. You're an excellent writer and your posts are often entertaining. Don't blow it by coming off as a blowhard. It's not befitting of the Rifleman. Or John McCain's grandfather.
  • WTF
  • 05-24-2022, 12:25 PM

All you free riders out there need to pony up and pay your "fair share"!

While most of us are struggling to keep up with inflation, the federal government is rolling in money!

Do you think a 39% pay hike might cover everything? Not if you are Joe Biden and your greed is un-fucking-limited!

Why the Budget Deficit Is Falling

Tax revenue is booming, with individual tax receipts rising 68%.

By The Editorial Board
May 12, 2022 6:47 pm ET

President Biden has been taking credit for the falling federal deficit, but what he won’t tell you are the real reasons. Allow us to fill in his blanks.

Spending has fallen sharply this fiscal year, but the reason isn’t Congressional restraint. The explanation is “the net result of large decreases in pandemic-related spending offset by smaller increases in other spending,” as the Congressional Budget Office puts it in its April budget summary.

Democrats wanted to make many pandemic programs permanent, but Build Back Better failed to pass the Senate. Thank you, Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema.

The other reason, which no one in Washington wants to report, is that tax revenue is booming. Federal receipts through April rose an astonishing $843 billion from a year earlier, or 39%, to nearly $3 trillion. There’s still a third of the fiscal year to go.

Individual income taxes rose $698 billion, or 68%, thanks to economic growth and inflation that boosts nominal incomes. The feds are getting more than their “fair share.”

Corporate income-tax revenue continued its torrid pace, rising $38 billion, or 21%. CBO concedes that revenue for fiscal 2022 is likely to exceed its forecast from last summer by between $400 billion and $500 billion.

All of this adds up to boom times in the Beltway, but Mr. Biden still wants a record tax increase. Isn’t a 39% raise enough?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-the...e-11652391235? Originally Posted by lustylad
Is this your way of saying the stimulus money was good for tax revenues!
  • WTF
  • 05-24-2022, 12:34 PM

I do care about the likelihood that the government will raise my taxes. And the amount of revenue collected by the Feds has a bearing on that. . Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny, you're a big fan of the OP's economic acumen, so tell me. Is he trying to brag about government stimulus as a positive effect on taxes and tax rates?

Or is he just trying to cement his grip on DipShitPosterOfTheYear?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Is this your way of saying the stimulus money was good for tax revenues! Originally Posted by WTF

No.
  • WTF
  • 05-24-2022, 12:36 PM
No. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wacko,
Is you name lustyladyboy?
Wacko,
Is you name lustyladyboy? Originally Posted by WTF

No. is your name Ronnie Jr?

bahahahhaaaaa