Memo

You dudes are fucking weird. Which is why I get dms about let's hang out. I am not hanging out with any of you dudes. Ever. You get a girl here and you weird her out. Treat these fucking chicks like your wife. She's not an animal. Tired of hearing these stories about you dudes. Just because you so called have money stop treating these females as if they are garbage and stop lying on reviews
Burn after reading...
Somebody needs a hug from Mommy….
If anyone wants to hangout I'm at the Address in the VIP. FoooK!!
Toodlezzz….
I don’t mind hanging out at the stripclub with some guys or doing a meet and greet at the bar with some ladies but that’s the extent of it.
When I did have both money (some money) and oppertunity, I hobbyd more often and at a higher level.

Always scheduled sessions for more than an hour and often times tipped in advance. In my book, the term "GFE" means thast we interact as though we were intimate friends who haven't seen each other in a long time.

That can't always happen but that is how I approach a session with an Indy. There has got to be something there for her, if she wants and can access it.

If the session didn't come close to that idyllic GFE, then I'd find another provider the next time.
I don’t mind hanging out at the stripclub with some guys or doing a meet and greet at the bar with some ladies but that’s the extent of it. Originally Posted by hexecutive1
I keep my hobby life compartmented. I do not need a hobby buddy.
I keep my hobby life compartmented. I do not need a hobby buddy. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Don't think you are that important Sir. The only hobby buddies I would consider on my team are NordicJag, Anandaman the Goat, CendellM, and a few others. Please remind me who are you and why would I care to be friends with you?