Alcohol

Is it okay to bring alcohol to a session? Just enough to kill the nerves, but not enough to get shit face? And if so, what do you ladies prefer?
As long as it is still sealed, not tampered with, and something I would like, heck yeah! Make sure she (and you) are able to control your intake, though, and stop when appropriate.
I have always thought it was nice to share a drink while saying the initial "hello". A bottle of wine is great, or if we have the same taste in mixed drinks, a bottle and mixers are lovely as well.
I had a really nice gent bring a nice bottle over for my bday, well he got shitface...he was so funny. But still very much a gentlemen.

I keep a tiny stock, just for gentlemen who need to relax after a hard day or those gents who are nervous.
If you can find the new budlight 55 calorie beer, than sure I am came for a cold one.
If you can find the new budlight 55 calorie beer, than sure I am came for a cold one. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
It's easier to find than most people think. It's on tap everywhere. Go to your sink, hold your glass under the spout, and turn the knob or point the lever at 'C'. Voila! Bud Light.

Weeelll, not quite, but the taste is the same.
If you can find the new budlight 55 calorie beer, than sure I am came for a cold one.

Wine or beer is always good,. I don't like drinking a lot of hard liquor, so those are always good alternatives..
It's easier to find than most people think. It's on tap everywhere. Go to your sink, hold your glass under the spout, and turn the knob or point the lever at 'C'. Voila! Bud Light.

Weeelll, not quite, but the taste is the same. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife

+1, and FUNNY!
If I have to drink beer (not my favorite) I'm a Dos Equis Lager with lime kinda gal.

I don't mind having drinks with someone. Kinda takes the edge off the nerves sometimes. I don't want us to get sloppy drunk or anything, though. Just get a little relaxed.

The ladies who said the bottle must be unopened get big kudos from me. I was going to say the same thing.

Maker's Mark and 7up on ice is my favorite adult beverage in case anyone wanted to know *hint, hint*

Weeelll, not quite, but the taste is the same. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Really? So it tastes that bad?? I guess I will stuck to my regular budlight. Thanks Babe.
Tara, Just my opinion, I think one of the best low cal/low carb beers is MGD 64, It has some flavor compared to the other low cal/low carb beers. I use to like Becks light, but I think they changed the recipe and it seems to watered down now.

Also I live by a goody goody so I usually will bring the ladies a little treat from their if they like.
Wine or champagne for me. It's fun to make sexy toasts during the time together...not to mention lick it off of certain sensual places.
Cheers!
Crown and Coke is the key to my heart! Or should I say, my stupidness !
Any other treats we should consider bringing?
Hennesy & Coke.. or red whine can always make our time a lil better.. But I try to always have some sort of refreshements available for you..
Crown and coke or budlight for me