Greek or no greek?

I just wannna have some fun here... And see just how many men are down n naughty....Lets have some fun- and you may tell your story here also.. Lets keep it on topic please- Ladies no ads please babes, dont wanna get fussed at.
Honestly, Greek is neither here nor there to me. I've done it in my personal life and with a provider and can honestly say that I could take it or leave it. I always kind of felt like "why waste my time when I have perfectly good pussy right next door!"

My ex wife loved it and actually got off harder this way, and it was fun, but I prefer the way a vagina feels. That may just be me.

The provider I did it with didn't give me much choice as she pulled me out and slipped me in her ass without asking. And her ass was loser than her vagina. That was a real turn off.

Just my $.02 ...
I love doing a sexy fine thing in her ass. I preferred it in my personal life because then I can bust the nut in her ass uncovered. What a rush!!!
Can take it or leave it as well. If I happen to be with some girl who just really loves it then fine, but not something I go looking for.

Dated one girl who genuinely loved it and asked for it often. Heck it got to be so much that doing it the "regular" way became the kinky thing....
It's all good. Spority is the vice of life.
Not me. That shit grosses me out. I've tried it with the SO and it's just not my thing.
When I try me most women tell me that its to big....Really enjoy when I find a woman that can take it....This is the truth....

TexasCowboy
I enjoy it when the lady enjoys it, otherwise it's not fun at all.
When I try me most women tell me that its to big....Really enjoy when I find a woman that can take it....This is the truth....

TexasCowboy Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
would love to try it sometime, with a provider who truly enjoys it. not something I actually pursue nor am I willing to pay extra for it. tried it once years ago with SO, but after about 30 seconds she said to get the fuck out of there and she never tried it again. would like to try but not that important to me.
i dont personaly offer it. i have tried it in my personal life, but that shit hurt way to much. i dont knock those that do, to each their own. its all about pleasure and enjoyment right? lets have fun!!
I love it. It's very taboo!

It is only good though if the lady enjoys it.

I think many guys don't like it because they tried it with ladies who didn't enjoy it or didn't use an enema before playing

Starting in the front and finishing in the back is the best of both worlds!
I love it. It's very taboo!

It is only good though if the lady enjoys it.

I think many guys don't like it because they tried it with ladies who didn't enjoy it or didn't use an enema before playing

Starting in the front and finishing in the back is the best of both worlds! Originally Posted by KRiggins
I only respond to solicitation offering greek
Greek is a very kinky fetish and there is something wicked and perverse about it.
Years ago, I had an SO who introduced me to it, she loved it and we made it about a once a week thing. There were times when she was not quite" right" for it and she knew when the time was right or not.
However, that spoiled me because it was "au natural" as things usually are with your SO. It can still be very enjoyable in the hobby world but only if the lady truly, truly enjoys it.