Ask and ye shall receive...

Any advice from the ladies or the guys appreciated.

Im somewhat shy (more so BCD) so I tend to not ask for what I want, don't get me wrong, I always have s great time but I think out things in my head beforehand and never carry through. Partly because I don't want to offend anyone as well as I'm just not sure the right forum/time to discuss it.
You could try aking through PM or if she has email/phone try texting or email. I wouldn't think that would be a problem. Or if it's fetish stuff then I think there is a catagory you can check out. Other than that I wouldn't know what else to suggest.
Best to say it in person while getting warmed up. Phone / email ahead of first meeting about details spooks some.

The girls have heard it all and likely done it. Ask. None will be offended, the great ones will be either instantly accommodating, or gracious in their decline.

You might just simply say how shy you are and ask them to lead you from vanilla to mocha-chocolate-almond with whipped cream.
Any advice from the ladies or the guys appreciated.

Im somewhat shy (more so BCD) so I tend to not ask for what I want, don't get me wrong, I always have s great time but I think out things in my head beforehand and never carry through. Partly because I don't want to offend anyone as well as I'm just not sure the right forum/time to discuss it. Originally Posted by jttdfw
Dude, I am with you, similar issues. And I know the girls have heard it all, its not like we are going to say something shocking to them. But I agree, PMing about it before hand or making sure the girl is going to provide that type of service would help.
You might also try asking her BCD if she minds a little more explicit discussion of what you like. I've found that a lot of providers really like that. And there is NOTHING hotter to me than coming out of my shell and telling a hot MILF that I want to _______ her _______, especially when she responds with a dirty smile and an "oh, yes!".
You might just simply say how shy you are and ask them to lead you from vanilla to mocha-chocolate-almond with whipped cream. Originally Posted by mtabsw
LOL I like that!
Yeah I agree with the PM idea but would like to hear feedback from the ladies on if that would be generally acceptable with them. And even better the best way to ask if it is without scaring them off?
I know first hand from talking to many providers that sending a private message, email or text to a provider to let her know what you like, is not really wanted a waste of time with a lot of providers, even though you are the one paying for the service.
Get premium access so you can see the ROS. Chances are you will find someone doing whatever you like. Then go see that provider.
The best way though is when you see a lady that you click with just have an honest conversation and tell her some of your fantasies. You may be surprised with her response, in a good way. Communication is the key.
Yeah don't be shy. It's your fantasy and your $$! If a provider doesn't have a menu you like then move to the next. It took me a while to learn that! But research, research, research, and don't be afraid to make request, worst that can happen is a no or no reply.
I am sure there is a provider out there that will dress in a clown costume and spanck your ass with the floppy shoes while squirting water in your nose from the fake flower on their shirt. If you get real lucky she will also molest you with balloons.
@OP,

I lay everything out in my bio on P411...in great detail too... so there is no misunderstanding if she decides to see me... and I've never had a problem. Just sayin' it works for me.

The Motley Fool
Don't be afraid to ask before your actual appointment. I would welcome your input either by pm or by phone since I strive to provide your ultimate fantasy. How can I do so if I do not know?
Jtt,
How did you get in my brain?
I have some of the exact same thoughts and attitudes. One of the best sessions I've had recently came after I found the nerve to explain myself to a lady via text and email before the session. The lady came through like a champ. There was no embarrassing talk of it in person and my daydreams became reality

Most of the ladies I've met here really want to please and they welcome input and suggestions on the best ways to please each client.

You can do it.
OP, you will see and understand a LOT more by getting Premium Access. Being just a registered member here is like going to the movies, reading the opening credits and leaving. You're missing out on 90% of the fun, laughter, advice and deadly accurate Reviews.