URL / Website: -
City: Overland Park
State: -
Address: -
Activities: HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long/Blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute face, athletic body, long blond hair and amazing hands!
Recommendation: Yes
Where is she listed?
http//www.linkedin.com/in/kim-johnson-3217345b

It would sure be nice to know what happened??
Hmm... licensed 19 years and she is only 32? Somebody's math needs help
Originally Posted by whereswaldo1
So what Kim are we talking about?
I believe one in the same, if you follow other threads
This is not her. She doesn’t have a LinkedIn account. This Kim is 32. She does not post on any sites. She has enough regulars to keep her busy.
This is not her. She doesn’t have a LinkedIn account. This Kim is 32. She does not post on any sites. She has enough regulars to keep her busy. Originally Posted by JSDR20
Not much for details. She working out of a hotel? Any Tatoos? Rates etc...
Not much for details. She working out of a hotel? Any Tatoos? Rates etc... Originally Posted by Dud341
Yes more info would be helpful. Yes does she have her on office, hotel and rates? Was it just a HJ or did you get a good massage? Did you get to touch her? What happened during your visit? Some of us might want to try to see her with more info.
She actually gives a fantastic legit massage. If you read above I provided the activities. She is very conservative with her services and professional.

Added private tags The Dr
She actually gives a fantastic legit massage. If you read above I provided the activities. She is very conservative with her services and professional.

Added private tags The Dr Originally Posted by JSDR20
Activities? Feel free to elaborate.